Sales Training & Development ManagerApply Location Burlington, Massachusetts; Melbourne, Florida
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
The Sales Training & Development Manager is responsible for the development of highly effective sales training content, as well as the delivery of training to ensure field readiness in support of our Healthcare Diagnostic solutions offerings.
Reporting directly to the Director, Sales Training & Development, this position requires a self-starter with a unique blend of proven training development and delivery skills, communication skills, and healthcare industry knowledge.
This position operates cross functionally as part of a virtual team of Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services and will act as the point person for solutions training; developing and delivering sales training content aligned with the Diagnostic line of business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, and implement field sales training in support of company, division and line of business initiatives.
- Leveraging subject matter expert knowledge, develop sales training content focused on driving effective, differentiated conversations around Nuance Healthcare solutions
- Assist in the development, administration and coordination of specific training schedules and programs, including new hire training, the annual sales kick off, and ongoing sales skill training.
- Develop and deliver programs that include product and strategic selling skill training.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to create, update, and deliver training programs and materials that are effective and designed to improve the overall productivity of the sales force.
- Drive a consistent approach to obtaining and consolidating field sales feedback to regularly identify areas of improvement in solutions training and sales messaging, while working cross-functionally to develop a plan to rapidly close any gaps.
- Produce and deliver sales solutions training in various formats (online self-paced, webinar-based, classroom) to the direct, channel, and partner sales audience for the line of business.
- Ensure close alignment of sales solutions training objectives and overall line of business go-to-market strategy.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8 years, with a minimum of 2 years sales training experience in the healthcare technology industry, in classroom and online settings, and 2 years in a customer-facing role; 5 years in a customer-facing role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of clinical documentation and radiology and imaging industry trends.
- Strong presentation and training skills, including online delivery.
- Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as well as online learning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably and effectively with multiple levels of management.
- Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) credential
- Broad knowledge of Nuance Diagnostic solutions portfolio.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Education:BA/BS in business, marketing, sales or related area; master’s degree preferred.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth