Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Salesforce Senior Business AnalystApply Job ID 1-41381 Date posted 06/11/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
Summary: Nuance Communications, Inc. is looking to fill an immediate need for the position of Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to work in the Business Systems CRM group within the GTS organization.
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic team whose responsibility is managing the lifecycle of projects in our business systems environments. primarily participating and facilitating the CRM (Salesforce) business analysis, process definition and solution design for projects. These projects continue to expand the Salesforce.com (SFDC) footprint at Nuance – covering Direct and Channel Sales processes, Marketing, Legal, Technical Support and Professional Services, as well as any ancillary reporting. You will work with key users from different business groups to understand current business processes and business requirements, identifying areas that have opportunity to be improved and/or streamlined, and designing CRM solutions that meet the business need and are in line with industry best practices. Ideal candidates are highly motivated, like to take initiative and will possess excellent analytical, organizational and
• Provide functional leadership and best practices on the SFDC platform, including core SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Apttus CLM, Apttus Quoting and Financial force.
• Partner with business stakeholders to understand their business processes, prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.
• Document As-Is business processes, business requirements and solution designs for Salesforce platform.
• Consult with business and IT partners to strategize, plan and implement needed projects within designated time and budget constraints.
• Lead the functional design of software solutions for projects, enhancement requests.
• Research implementation alternatives and provide design recommendations to both user community and technical team.
• Facilitate discussions with user groups on how system solutions can help enable new business initiatives.
• Responsible for various types of documentation. Specific documents would include business requirements, functional specifications, process flows, test plans and user acceptance plans.
• Coordinate with development team and group manager throughout development lifecycle to ensure requirements are developed and delivered to specification.
• Assist with project management, planning and coordination activities.
• Exhibit flexibility in handling multiple tasks in this fast-paced IT environment.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis working with CRM applications
• Experience as Functional team member on a major implementation, including experience facilitating analysis and design working sessions with business representatives.
• Significant experience eliciting software requirements from cross-functional stakeholders and transforming them into functional specifications.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment within the Business System’s group as well as other groups within the IT organization.
• Proven track record of delivering CRM projects
• Solid problem-solving skills and a strong analytical thought process
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge and Expertise on Saleforce.com implementation
• Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle.
• Experience working with Sales and Marketing Organizations a plus
• Experience with Apttus, Financial Force, CPQ implementation a plus
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc