Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Sr. QA Automation EngineerApply Job ID 1-40027 Date posted 02/05/2019 Locaton Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
The QA Engineer works with a team of testers, developers and documentation staff in the testing Nuance’s flagship medical front end dictation products. The candidate will be a self-starter and will work on multiple deliverables with dynamic schedules.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with scrum teams and team leads on software and system development in order to test new versions of our Dragon Medical products.
- Collaborate with field service teams to reproduce and isolate customer issues.
- Collaborate with developers and the test team to automate testing of new features and resolve issues.
- Actively participate as a scrum team member in all phases of the development process.
- Enhance, extend, and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks.
- Solve complex automation challenges and work on complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Design and develop automated functional, regression and performance test programs or scripts based on libraries of reusable test code modules or functions.
- Work with scrum teams to establish and promote best practices, standards and processes for automation testing.
- Participate in peer design and code reviews.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Participate in functional and technical reviews/sprint reviews.
- Effectively work with multiple stakeholders and teams located in different geographical locations.
- Perform tasks related to security and maintaining products, tools, and processes with security in mind.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Minimum years of work experience: +5
- Experience testing applications in Windows environment (7, 10 & Server)
- Experience executing automation test on Windows platform.
- Experience writing test plans.
- Proficient in writing scripts with Python, Perl or similar
- Working knowledge of Silk Test or QTP
- Experience in SDLC. One of programming languages: Java, C#, Python, Perl
- Skills replicating customer issues with little direction.
- Experience with performance testing
- Excellent working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or TDD)
- Working knowledge of Test Management tools (HP or MicroFocus)
- Experience with continuous software integration and deployment.
- Experience working with source control tool like Git, Perforce or similar
- Experience with product development for the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Experience automation iOS and Android mobile applications
- Experience with professional product development in combination with speech recognition technologies and/or AI.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc