Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Director of Product Management, RevCycle Applications and Healthcare AnalyticsApply Job ID 1-40184 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
As the Senior Director of Product Management, RevCycle Applications and Healthcare Analytics for Nuance Provider Solutions line of business, you will define, build, educate and own the Product portfolio and platform strategy. Specifically, this leader will be responsible for driving product roadmap for a family of RevCycle applications and additionally Healthcare Analytics across LOB product lines that include datalake platform, visualization and list-building tools etc. In addition, you will lead the development of Nuance Healthcare common data and analytics standards from a product management standpoint.
You will lead a team of Product Managers and work with Engineers, QA to appropriately design, and build platform solutions on time and on budget to meet the needs of healthcare provider professionals. This leader and her/his team will need to speak to a wide range of business customers (size, industry, geography, personas) to understand the various requirements related to the user and work backwards to document customer requirements.
Working closely with the VP of Product Management, you will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of key features and capabilities, delivered in an agile development environment. You will be responsible for managing, publishing and evangelizing your team’s product roadmaps, and shape its vision as part of the shared services portfolio. You will also be responsible for conducting market analysis that help drive requirements and deliver innovative solutions that delight our end users, including evaluating customer insights, drive product launch activities and ongoing market-facing support.
In addition, you will work with VP to drive healthcare-wide cross-LOB roadmap/portfolio analyses, methodology, tools, release management and client communications to achieve common standards across all product management teams.
• Understand Market
• Be the market expert for the family of products for team and management
• Lead customer advisory board and in-field research, and coach team on best practices
• Be current on 3rd party research and competitive analysis working with Marketing and Strategy Team
• Develop, track and maintain market model
• Experience leading Product Strategy and Vision for a product line or portfolio
• ID new markets, solution opportunities across family of products and define business case with finance and strategy team
• Prioritize Problems
• Considered a product/solution expert in Healthcare technology and/or cloud platforms
• Lead, develop, and mentor others on business cases
• Prioritize roadmaps across product lines
• Collaborate with mid/sr. level leaders to drive cross-functional alignment around roadmaps and processes
• Be (and be recognized as) the pied piper for the cross-functional teams
• Experience building multi-year product plans based on new solution opportunities or new markets identified
• Design Solutions
• Lead all aspects of the GTM process for the family of products
• Drive a cross-functional team to a high quality and on-time release
• Experience managing new offerings, existing products and new innovations/challenge products
• Manage product line/family pricing and drive ROI
• Manage product risk including regulatory, commercial, operational and financial risks
• Experience maximizing business opportunity, share-of-wallet and time-to-market by leading cross-functional alignment
• Manage the Business
• Drive end of life rationale and execution
• Manage clients from negative to positive at the senior level
• Drive continuous win/loss analysis
• Responsible for creating Product Plans, Pricing and Profitability models for product family
• Support VP and GMs/segment leaders in Business Plan creation and performance
• Lead Process and improvement and Product lifecycle management across product family, and support Sr. Director and GM on LOB-wide improvements in processes
• Experience in Team leadership, coaching and talent development
• Experience growing & Developing senior level product directors and managers, Inspiring & Empowering Others, Coaching & Feedback
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 15+
• 15+ years of demonstrated, successful product management, with progressively increasing responsibilities into Product Strategy over larger portfolio or product families
• Background in healthcare technology is required. Healthcare Revenue Cycle in areas of CDI, Coding, and Quality strongly preferred.
• Experience with building and launching Analytics-based-Consulting services is preferred, but not required.
• Ability to create, understand, and justify financial business cases: TAM, SAM, SOM and other market-based metrics.
• Experience in creating and managing financial performance metrics: bookings revenues, margin across a portfolio.
• Experience defining, deploying and improving product management processes
• Experience in related technology spaces (SaaS, Cloud, computing platforms, DBs).
• Experience developing robust, customer-centric product and service requirements using Agile methodology, Confluence, JIRA or similar tools and processes.
• Excellent relationship skills, able to build rapport quickly and easily with domain experts.
• Experience in Application PaaS Platforms with speech recognition, natural language processing, and or machine learning. Experience with building products that integrate Virtual Assistants and machine learning and NLP technologies.
• 9+ years leading product teams.
• A zeal for metrics/analysis to deliver on business objectives.
• Demonstrated history in creative/big thinking that resulted in revenue.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering or Computer Science/MIS or Healthcare
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc