Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior HR Business PartnerApply Job ID 1-41921 Date posted 07/23/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources for the Nuance Healthcare organization, and based in Burlington, MA you will play an integral role in supporting our leaders and employees during a period of dynamic growth and opportunity. . You will partner with key leadership to define the HR people and development strategy while delivering human resources client support focused on building a best in class employer brand during a time of rapid change and growth.
- Collaborate with assigned business teams and other HR leaders to identify critical talent priorities and to deliver on people initiatives that support business growth while driving culture change.
- Consult with leaders on organizational/business issues, including change management, talent, culture, leadership effectiveness, career path development, succession planning, etc.
- Partner with internal HR COE’s – Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Total Rewards, Talent, HR Operations, as needed to deliver results for the clients.
- Proactively monitor employee engagement and partner with leaders to identify and implement actions that continue to build and enhance our Culture.
- Analyze trends and metrics across the employee lifecycle and proactively communicate results to business leaders. Identify opportunities to expand use of analytics and to optimize processes in partnership with Operations team members.
- Continuously assess the needs and performance of the business to drive organizational optimization.
- Manage all aspects of employee relations – act as trusted partner and advisor to ensure fair employment practices and conduct investigations as needed to resolve concerns.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years experience in an HR Business Partner role, ideally in a rapidly growing high tech organization.
- Creative, flexible, innovative team player
- Proven ability to define and implement a holistic talent strategy in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Exceptional organizational, time management, negotiation, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, presentation, etc.
- Demonstrated success building business relationships and advising and coaching management on human resources solutions
- Highly proficient using MS Office and other business tools
Minimum years of work experience: 7-10 Years
Education: MBA or equivalent
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc