Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Director, Human Resources Business Partner - R & DApply Job ID 1-39797 Date posted 01/17/2019 Locaton Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
As a Director, Human Resources Business Partner, you will be one of the primary Human Resource leaders managing a team of HR Professionals consulting to the Global R & D organization focusing on the development of the talent strategy including change management, team effectiveness, and driving the roll out of Corporate Human Resources programs.
- Act as trusted advisor to senior R & D leaders in building the talent strategy that align to business goals.
- Leads the delivery of key strategic programs, including change management, talent, culture, team functioning, leadership effectiveness and succession planning
- Continuously assess the needs and performance of the assigned business area and target organization development, leadership development, and team development efforts to improve the organization
- Identify and engage resources to address division challenges related to business initiatives, organization effectiveness, and leadership capability.
- Develop and/or implement company-wide policies, programs, and initiatives (e.g. talent assessments/succession planning, reward programs, workforce planning) for assigned division.
- Partner with M&A HR Team to support and facilitate merger and acquisition activities, including organization design, integration and assimilation.
- Collaborate across the HR function to effectively leverage in-house expertise in aid of solving issues.
- Partners with Global Talent Acquisition team in the implementation of staffing strategies, and supports hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement.
- Facilitate development and roll out of various regional specific initiatives; collaborate with regional HR to address country-specific needs, as required.
- Lead fact finding investigation activities related to internal and external inquiries, complaints and concerns.
- Perform daily HR management activities.
- 15+ years experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of 8 years as a strategic HRBP engaging with senior level leaders.
- Previous experience managing a team of HR Professional
- Broad-based human resources experience as a generalist in a mid to large organization; tech company highly desirable.
- Demonstrated success in facilitating complex change management initiatives
- Exceptional organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, flexible, innovative self-directed team player who thrives a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Demonstrated success building business relationships and advising and coaching leaders on human resources solutions
- Highly proficient in MS Office tools
- Bachelor’s Degree required and a Master’s degree or MBA preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc