Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Manager Corporate DevelopmentApply Job ID 1-41365 Date posted 06/18/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
As a Sr. Manager in Nuance Corporate Development, you will be in the middle of the action on sourcing, developing and executing acquisitions that significantly advance the strategic objectives of the business. In this role, you will be pivotal in helping to identify market categories of strategic interest, assessing potential acquisition candidates for further consideration, developing the strategic and financial case and presentation materials to support potential acquisitions and also act as a primary point of contact transaction execution and post-closing integration support and tracking.
- Work closely with senior Corporate Development team members in project management for all stages of the M&A process, from category/target identification, to due diligence, to integration planning, to post-deal accounting and reporting.
- Conduct acquisition financial analysis using different modeling and valuation techniques such as discounted cash flow analysis, comparable company and precedent transaction analysis, and accretion/dilution analysis.
- Work closely with divisional management and investment banking teams to develop and present acquisition objectives and financial implications.
- Work closely with senior corporate management in reviewing the merits of potential acquisitions.
- Take on increasing responsibility for project management, internal/external team coordination, financial analysis, negotiations, transaction documentation and presentation work.
- 6-9 years’ experience
- Relevant experience in mergers and acquisitions and strategy development.
- Investment banking or management consulting experience desired. Candidates should provide a “Deal Sheet” highlighting any relevant M&A work.
- Technology industry experience is important, ideally with a M&A transactional background in software, communications, services and/or healthcare verticals.
- Prior experience working in, or closely with, a rapid growth technology company would be ideal.
- Strong communication skills are a must as this individual will be responsible for partnering with divisional business heads to better outline market, product and other opportunities (candidate must be proficient in PowerPoint).
- Strong financial acumen with proven financial modeling capabilities (Excel proficiency is a must)
- Because Nuance is active in healthcare and customer care domain expertise in those industries would be of interest.
- Preferred Skills: Developed project management and leadership skills
Education: Bachelor's degree is required, post graduate degree (MBA or equivalent) preferred.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc