Senior Marketing Programs SpecialistApply Location Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the informationthey need using whatever channel they prefer.
The Nuance Enterprise division is seeking a Senior Marketing Programs Specialist to help drive strategy, development and execution of innovative, buyer-focused programs and campaigns to drive leads, pipeline and revenue growth for our strategic security and biometrics portfolio. In this role, you’ll collaborate with a colleague to translate customer needs into high-performing, impactful campaigns that target buyers at net-new accounts and pave the way for Sales to cross-sell, up-sell and expand our solution footprint within existing customer accounts.
This position requires solid understanding of B2B demand generation, digital marketing and content marketing best practices; experience developing highly successful inbound/outbound campaigns and content that converts; exceptional writing and editing skills; and a passion for data-driven analysis and optimization of campaign performance and ROI.
As part of the North America Security field marketing team (and the broader Nuance Enterprise marketing team), you’ll work with a small group of experienced marketers that value collaboration within the team and across the matrixed sales and marketing organizations. If you’re a high-energy, tech-savvy, roll-up-your sleeves demand generation expert who has experience and innovative ideas on delivering impactful programs that drive bottom-line results, we’d like to meet you.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
As a senior marketing programs specialist, you will:
• Manage strategy, development and execution for integrated acquisition and nurture programs and campaigns to drive lead, pipeline and revenue targets.
• Develop and/or source high-value content offers aligned to buyers' stage-specific information needs (white papers, e-books, analyst reports, interactive tools, case studies, Webinars, videos and more) for use in programs and campaigns across a broad range of vehicles and channels
• Write engaging, audience-focused copy for emails, landing pages, digital ads and other promotional materials.
• Partner with Product Marketing, Corporate Communications, Sales and line of business (LOB) leads to develop demand generation plans that maximize synergy and ROI across demand generation, awareness, thought leadership and product launch activities.
• Manage budgets, schedules, internal teams and resources and external agency/freelancers to drive flawless execution of multiple concurrent projects.
• Collaborate with international marketing teams on bi-directional sharing of program plans and content to maximize leverage and scale.
• Forecast, measure, analyze and report on program and campaign ROI, with a focus on driving continuous improvement.
• Keep pace with demand generation, digital marketing and content marketing trends and best practices; recommend and initiate pilots of emerging technologies and approaches for improving lead quality and volume.
•Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Education: BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related discipline.
Minimum years of work experience: 5+ years of B2B lead/demand generation experience with large and/or mid-sized technology companies, preferably some or all in the enterprise software space
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, develop and execute demand generation plans to support the achievement of business goals.
• Ability to quickly master new technologies, markets and buyers and translate that knowledge into compelling campaigns and programs.
• Experience managing and executing email marketing, Webinar, digital advertising and content syndication programs.
• Excellent copywriting and editing skills, including the ability to write for different media and audiences.
• Exceptional project management skills, attention to detail and ability to smoothly manage complex concurrent projects.
• High-energy self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Articulate, polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Able to lead through influence and build consensus via collaboration across all functions and levels in the organization.
• Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems including Eloqua.
• Familiarity with the Demand Waterfall and Sirius Decisions’ core principles, best practices and KPIs/metrics for demand creation.
• Experience in marketing / generating demand for authentication, biometric security and anti-fraud solutions for customer engagement channels (voice biometrics, behavioral/facial recognition, fraud detection) strongly preferred.
Preferred skills: Experience managing agency and freelance relationships.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth