Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Principal Solution Marketing ManagerApply Job ID 1-41294 Date posted 06/03/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts | Melbourne, Florida
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Senior Principal Solution Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing sales & partners with the information it requires to advance product sales, and be the champion for new product launches. The successful candidate will lead development of externally facing content, as well as act as an evangelist for industry/market analysts.
- Drives marketing launches (or re-launches) for assigned products including development of messaging, launch collateral (data sheets, training, customer facing decks), website content, etc.
- Owns buyer persona messaging including definition, their objectives and pain points to deliver the right messaging
- Acts as an Evangelist for industry/market analysts, demonstrating Nuance’s leadership
- Leads development of content for high quality externally facing content including webinars, keynote presentations, solution overviews, product videos, white papers, infographics and more for all stages of the customer journey.
- Work in collaboration with Product Management to interpret features capabilities and translate into client use cases with a client outcome driven approach
- Provides input to Product Management related to roadmap/features based on knowledge of customers, industry, and trends
- Develops sales tools (e.g. whitepapers, customer presentations, ROI calculators) and collateral to enable sales and supports sales & partner enablement/training initiatives
- Manage and maintain budget
Number of Years of Work Experience: 10-12
- Proven successful experience in solution marketing role
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Strong presentation/communication skills
- Customer-centric mindset with focus on key trends / needs
- Experience in cloud solutions or AI
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc