Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Sales Commissions AnalystApply Job ID 1-44143 Date posted 05/22/2020 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energized and results-oriented Senior Sales Compensation Analyst to join our FP&A team. As a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for the administration of our incentive compensation programs for our healthcare sales team worldwide. We are seeking an individual who is highly analytical by nature with an eye for process improvement and exceptional attention to detail. In this role you will partner with senior Sales, Sales Ops, Finance and HR leadership to help solve administration challenges and design future compensation plans and Sales Force Effectiveness metrics focused on driving the needed business results.
- Manage administration of incentive compensation plans across multiple plans and regions.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly analyses to measure compensation plan performance.
- Work with Sales Ops and Sales to develop proper territory definition for sales team to enable proper crediting of orders/revenue transactions to the sales person.
- Working with peers and the Sales Operations team to respond to sales person inquiries regarding compensation process.
- Own the administration, development, distribution and maintenance of Sales Quotas and Plan documents to the sales team.
- Validate Sales Compensation payouts and ensure they align to plan design.
- Facilitate onboarding of sales person with respect to explaining to the new hire the administration process, plan construct and associated system set up.
- Support Senior Sales and Sales Operation leaderships with standard and ad-hoc reporting requirements as needed.
- Bachelors degree with 4- 5 years of experience managing sales compensation process or in Sales Operations Analyst role.
- Proficiency working within sales compensation administration systems (examples: Xactly (Preferred), CallidusCloud, Oracle Incentive Compensation, IBM SPM)
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to present efficiently and effectively to various levels of management.
- Previous experience with setting up sales compensation systems will be an definite advantage.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc