Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Security AnalystApply Job ID 1-41291 Date posted 07/24/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
Summary: This position is responsible for key aspects of Nuance’s security governance and compliance program within the divisions. Works alongside development, operations, and IT management to understand existing solutions and provide advice in control implementation. The individual will work with the division to evaluate the design and effectiveness of the control environment, both operational and technical, develop trending for remediation efforts and overall compliance with operational standards, and build compliance programs including detailed exception reporting and monitoring requirements. Will plan and lead compliance testing controls assessment and documentation across all domains for HITRUST, ISO27001, SOCII, and other compliance requirements as needed.
- Support and maintain the divisions’ information security governance, risk and control frameworks
- Maintain awareness of external regulations for new or changed requirements within the divisions (HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI, ISO27001, etc.)
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors
- Review audit results with the division providing observations, recommendations and conclusions
- Monitor and lead internal compliance against information security governance framework by conducting testing and internal control reviews and risk assessments.
- Participates in pre-sale activities to efficiently convey how customer requirements map to corporate policies and the divisions’ controls
- Prepares accurate, timely oral and written communications to division management.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
- Information Security technology background
- Well versed in security policies
- Strong understanding of HIPAA, HITRUST, SSAE 18 and similar
- Understanding of common security technologies
- Understanding of the information security vendor landscape
- Well versed in security governance, risk & compliance and security audit practices
- Knowledge of network security, systems security, and application security
- Project management experience
- International experience or knowledge
- IT Audit/Compliance experience desired
- Helpful to have knowledge of one or more GRC platforms
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, and other such credentials
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc