Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Talent Acquisition ConsultantApply Job ID 1-41474 Date posted 08/13/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
This position is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction working in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment, you will provide recruiting services to include heavy sourcing, candidate development, client management and candidate selection. You will have recruiting and relationship responsibility for our Finance organization.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Director, this position requires a solutions-oriented talent who can quickly drive results from sourcing to on-boarding.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain expert knowledge of openings and provide proactive solutions to fill requisitions quickly with high quality talent.
- Ensure positive manager and candidate experiences.
- Identify opportunities to create/maintain pipelines of candidates to meet short and long term needs.
- Identify trends and make recommendations on actions in the attraction of top talent.
- Formulate and drive strategic recruiting initiatives for functional areas of the business.
- Recruiting and sourcing, using techniques such as Internet research to identify candidates.
- Seeking a candidate that has deep expertise in uncovering talent in the harder to reach places on the internet (forums, blogs, alumni groups, conference attendee lists, personal home pages, social networks etc.
- Implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates for external job searches via the client’s database, employee referral generation, professional networks and associations, approved websites, direct sourcing and other advanced internet sourcing techniques (including Boolean search logic).
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, create strategy and develop compelling storyline based on this data to gain commitment and drive change.
- Demonstrated capability running weekly recruitment calls, clearing the path for more junior recruiters and holding leaders accountable to moving their requisitions forward.
- Actively manage the business relationship to ensure client satisfaction through evaluating the current use of talent acquisition process and tools.
- Serve as an internal consultant to Business Leaders and COE Leads.
- Experience in overseeing recruiting for a broad range, entry level to leadership level, positions for a geographically dispersed client base.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Number of Years of Work Experience: Seven to twelve years of talent acquisition experience in both agency and corporate (in-house) environments.
- Previous talent acquisition supervisory and/or management experience.
- Consultant skills vs order taker- confidence and capability to educate constituents on current market supply and demand for talent related to their open roles.
- Hunter vs farmer- This is a passive market where your ability to market our opportunities will be the key to your success.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to influence, experience sourcing with the latest techniques and tools, screening and qualifying candidates.
- Strong knowledge of tools and technology relevant to the Sourcer role (MS Office applications, linked in, Boolean searches etc).
- Ability to formulate and execute recruitment strategies around functional areas of the business.
- Experience working in a team environment, experience working in a COE environment. Cross functional partnership with HR and Compensation.
- Ability to find creative solutions with challenging, niche roles.
Education: Bachelors degree preferred, but not required in lieu of experience.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc