Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Solutions Marketing DirectorApply Job ID 1-40877 Date posted 06/13/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients
Summary: As a critical member of the Solutions Marketing team, the Director of Solutions Marketing for Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) will be responsible for supporting market definition requirements, building messaging and positioning for Nuance’s CDI solutions portfolio; creating a portfolio of solution and product level content, driving multiple integrated go-to-market plans for these solutions; leading new product launches; and collaborating with other team leaders, including clinical documentation capture and CAPD solutions marketing, to holistically tell Nuance’s comprehensive clinical documentation excellence message.
- Experience working with strategic and technical product managers and cross-functional marketing teams to support the development of value propositions, product positioning, messaging and differentiation.
- Passion for collaborating with marketing colleagues, sales enablement and the healthcare sales team to develop powerful assets and toolkits that enable effective sales.
- Collaborating with peers to write compelling content that describes the product’s ability to meet buyer needs, solve market problems and/or fulfill aspirations, creating internal positioning guides as well as external messages and assets focused on key market segments, buyer personas and buying stages and to grow our base.
- Ensure holistic messaging across solutions portfolio, driving messaging framework through to market execution and timely staff enablement.
- Lead the creation and cultivation of marketing assets pipeline for Nuance CDI solutions, including but not limited to market-facing collateral, case studies and success stories, digital media content, speaking proposals, presentations, video content and technical/scientific support materials.
- Lead the development of CDI product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and align with core messaging framework.
- Lead design and development of CDI marketing plans, launch plans, and solution guides through individual contributions and collaboration with peers on solutions marketing team.
- Collaborate with sales enablement team to produce sales enablement plans for CDI solutions portfolio.
- Support knowledge transfer about markets, buyers and product/solutions across marketing and sales functions for CDI solutions.
- Provide feedback and contribute to the overall Nuance healthcare marketing strategies and creative approaches.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 15 years of experience in healthcare marketing, product management, or related field
Required Skills: : Experience working in, and deep domain knowledge of, the healthcare industry and market landscape including deep domain knowledge of clinical workflows and electronic health record (EHR) platforms; Experience marketing EHR-integrated and/or embedded solutions and working with channel partners to bring these offerings to market; Strong background in messaging complex products, impeccable writing skills and a knack for establishing competitive differentiation; a high impact creative communicator; journalism or PR major or minor preferred; Ability to link launches to organizational campaign themes and goals; Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings as well as upsell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships; Comfort working with hospital executives, physicians, IT specialists and other members of the care process; Confidence in interacting with all levels of product and marketing leadership to drive a point of view around the future of the product and go-to-market campaigns; Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring our solutions to life; Great track record of working cross functionally with engineers, sales, developer evangelists, business development, and community leaders.
Education: BA/BS, Marketing
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc