Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Solutions Marketing Senior ManagerApply Job ID 1-41608 Date posted 06/27/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients
Summary: As a critical member of the Solutions Marketing team, the Solutions Marketing Manager will be responsible for collaborating with solution line leaders to define market requirements, messaging and positioning for Nuance’s healthcare solutions portfolio; driving the integrated go-to-market plans for these solutions; supporting new product launches; and providing assistance across the Solutions Marketing team.
• Work with cross-functional marketing teams to support the development of value propositions, product positioning, messaging and differentiation.
• Passion for collaborating with marketing colleagues, sales enablement and the healthcare sales team to develop powerful assets and toolkits that enable effective sales.
• Collaborate with and assist peers to write compelling content that describes the product’s ability to meet buyer needs, solve market problems and/or fulfill aspirations.
• Support line of business solution marketing leaders through the creation and cultivation of marketing assets pipeline including but not limited to market-facing collateral, case studies and success stories, digital media content, speaking proposals, presentations, video content and technical/scientific support materials.
• Contribute to development of product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and align with core messaging framework.
• Assist solutions marketing leaders with writing and socializing product-level documentation, including but not limited to marketing plans, launch plans, and solution guides.
• Assist marketing leaders when collaborate with the sales enablement team to produce sales enablement plans across solution teams.
• Support special projects as defined by marketing leaders including but not limited to tradeshows, webinars, demonstrations, etc.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5 years
Required Skills: Experience working in marketing in the healthcare industry or with any artifical intelligence product offering
Preferred Skills: Background in messaging complex products, a high impact creative communicator; journalism or PR major or minor preferred
Education: BA/BS degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc