Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
POC RepresentativeApply Job ID 1-42611 Date posted 09/26/2019 Location Calgary, Canada
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary:The POC (Production Operation Center) provides multipoint, real-time monitoring, action and escalations for accounts in TAT danger, either close to TAT or over specified volume/ratio triggers as provided by your teams. The POC also serves as a stat escalation point and in some cases provides enhanced monitoring and tracking of ultra-critical WTs or those with less than standard STAT TAT aging (1-hour stats, etc.).
- Continuous workflow monitoring
- Build Framework for >98% TAT Delivery
- Allow Operational resources to focus on transcription-specific tasks by:
- Receiving, running and acting on Status reports
- Performing Sweeps for stuck work
- Manual reprioritization of workflow according to POC discovery and SOPs
- Reaching out to secondaries in crisis mode (as per Discovery Document)
- Reaching out to QCs in exception movement (outside of normal progressions)
- Stat escalation
- Streamline and standardize monitoring and escalation processes across platforms.
- Explanation for any TAT loss (missing people, not enough people even on escalation/movement)
- State of the Union (SOTU) - any hot spots in the next 2 hours - places TAT is barely hanging on, any reprioritization of the workflow and logic.
- Feedback to the TM for unaccounted absences; TM
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 0-2
• Strong workflow management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Applications, including Windows, Word, Excel.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure with time constraints.
• Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
• Knowledge on eScription and Emdat (eS one) applications
• Knowledge of medical transcription will be an added advantage.
• Minimum one year of experience managing workflow in a /production/operations setting.
Education:BA/BS Degree in business management, marketing, computer science or online marketing or equivalent experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc