Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Sales Development RepresentativeApply Job ID 1-41663 Date posted 07/02/2019 Location Cleveland, Ohio
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
The Sales Development Reprentative will drive new and existing business in the defined territory through strong solution selling skills, reporting to the Director of Sales Commercial Account in the US. Must have successful track record of independent selling in a geographic territory and working with partners and channels.
Primary responsibility will be to drive new sales activity and business in OH and KY territory and with named accounts through partners by solution selling. Must possess strong interpersonal skills and deal at the C Level and below. Enterprise selling success is key.
As an Associate Sales Representative (ASR), you will focus on both the qualification of “warm” inbound leads as well as prospecting to identify opportunities to support the sales funnel and help build a sales pipeline that leads to your ability to close business to attain quota retirement. You will focus on Nuance solutions in the areas of both on premise and SaaS based Intelligent Engagement, AI, Digital, Voice (speech recognition,) Security, Fraud, professional services and Omni-Channel solutions. As an ASR, your job will be to communicate with prospects by leveraging email prospecting, face to face and advanced phone qualifications skills. You will do all associated activities in a B2B model, selling to executives throughout the OH and KY region closely collaborating with your experienced sales management team member. You will play a key role in support of your assigned territory and will be responsible for fostering deep relationships with customers, channel partners and internal team members through strategic leadership and solution selling all leading to addressable closed pipeline to ensure quota attainment.
- Lead and collaborate with a team of seasoned internal resources to help move enterprise sales deals through the entire sales life cycle.
- Act as the first line of communication for customer leads that result from Nuance’s marketing activity.
- Receive leads from Marketing, qualify them, and engage with your Field Sales management to develop a strategy and approach.
- Represent the complete portfolio of Nuance Enterprise Software products to prospects and channel partners.
- Develop sales strategies and approaches for specific named accounts, territory accounts and verticals in collaboration with your Field Sales management.
- Set/coordinate customer meetings and/or conference calls, delivery of follow-up materials (marketing material, presentations, case studies, etc.), and maintaining on-going relationships with warm prospects.
- Prospect into these accounts to identify key roles, individuals and business needs
- Perform thoughtful and resourceful research to gather contact and company intelligence & develop an approach for each account
- Meet with and develop relationships with external partners, and channel representatives to promote the Nuance message and encourage and close joint sales of Nuance products and services.
- Learn the Nuance sales methodology and approach.
- Accurately forecast deals on a weekly basis, delivering on committed deals in a timely manner.
- Maintain all prospecting and lead response activity in SFDC.
- Travel in territory required
- Anticipated quota $1.25-3M annually
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: BS or BA preferred
Minimum years of work experience: 1-3 Years
• High energy with a confident and assertive nature
• Technical proficiency in computing, telephony and systems integration disciplines
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office and other desktop applications, including but not limited to SalesForce
• Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision and with demonstrated initiative
• Communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical management
• Excellent written, verbal, and stand-up presentation skills
Preferred skills: 2+ years of direct end-user sales experience, selling complex, large-scale projects to the large Enterprise and effective territory development and execution. Also strong relationships with the partner and channel community is a plus.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc