Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Project Manager - Speech Recognition TechnologyApply Job ID 1-40717 Date posted 06/29/2019 Location Copenhagen, Denmark
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Nuance is a global Software organisation specialising in Speech Recognition that harnesses the power of A.I. and Machine Learning. Our Healthcare Speech Recognition products are award winning solutions that help Doctors, Physicians and Medical professionals to save time and therefore give greater care to their patients.
Our Danish region has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and proactive candidate to work as a Project Manager / Service Manager - you will be client facing and work with Danish end customers and partners, driving professional services, and customer success activities for our Healthcare product portfolio with a focus on Dragon Medical Direct.
We are looking for a Danish speaking candidate to be based in Sweden around the Malmö area and be willing to travel to Denmark to see customers.
- Manage and maintain a professional business relationship with assigned customer or partner accounts through regular communication, on-site meetings and executive briefings.
- Lead and drive deployment of the Nuance software within the customer’s or partner’s environment
- Provide proactive technical guidance to drive adoption of Nuance products
- Drive best practices and minimize the probability of operational issues occurring across our strategic customers
- Track & manage any assigned actions for the customer or partner and ensure that they receive high quality support from all departments within the organization.
- Work closely with other departments & functions within the organization to ensure that clear and concise communication is managed for the customer.
- Ensure that relevant customer information is continuously communicated to other departments, and ensure that the customer receives documented updates in a timely manner.
- Travel of up to 25% (mostly within Denmark) will be required.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+
- Strong methodology-knowledge (project management, project portfolio management),
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical skills to understand complex situations and problems and to develop suitable concepts and solutions accordingly
- Hands-on experience with management of larger, more complex IT projects
- Able to work independently
- Focused on delivering according to planning
- Able to discuss with IT people, IT architects (deepest details), Business leads (concepts, user interfaces), suppliers (vendor management) and IT management (planning, risks, issues)
- High level of initiative and persistence
- Able to adapt quickly and to absorb the current landscape fast.
- Good communicator – Ability to translate technical topics into clear business language
- Willingness to work in an international context
- Native level of Danish, very good English language skills
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT market (solutions like EHR, RIS/PACS, etc., working in hospital environments).
- PMP, Prince2 or Scrum certification is an advantage
Education: University degree in IT, Information Management or Business Administration
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc