International Payroll SpecialistApply Location Dublin, Ireland
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Summary: The International Payroll Specialist supports the EMEA&APAC Senior Payroll Manager with the correct and timely coordination of the payroll and personnel data management. The total payroll responsibility embraces around 2000 employees spread over 25 countries, 35 payrolls in close cooperation with several different payroll providers. As part of the European/APAC payroll team you report to the EMEA&APAC Senior Payroll Manager and operate from the office in Dublin, Ireland.
• Payroll management for several EMEA/APAC payrolls in cooperation with external payroll providers. This role will cover for a number of payrolls that can be within EMEA or APAC region
• Review preliminary payroll calculations from Payroll Vendor and advice of changes, provision of final approval for each payroll
• Complete the monthly and annual tax and statutory filings in conjunction with external providers
• Assisting in audits (US GAAP, Local Statutory, Tax Audits etc)
• Advice personnel on matters related to social law and personnel administration such us health insurances, pension administration etc.
• Ensure compliance with all Internal Controls
• Preparation of payments & ensuring funding is in place
• Assist corporate headquarters in processing/compliance of stock related activity in international locations
• Ensure maintenance of appropriate supporting documentation and checklists
• Work with corporate & finance and HR teams on any ad hoc projects
• Handle Benefit administrations
• Handle employee inquiries in a timely professional manner in liaison with in country service provider
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
- Proven experience in payroll administration ideally in an international environment and experience with dealing with outsourced payroll providers an advantage
- Native or fluent in English and other languages would be an advantage
- Excellent command of MS Office and Excel in particular
- Professional HR-experience in an international work environment
- Accuracy and at ease with figures and hands on attitude
- Analytical mind who comes with ideas to increase efficiency of existing processes
- A customer orientation demonstrating an ability and willingness to satisfy both internal and external customer demands and requirements
- Stress-resistant and able to handle multiple tasks
- Competence of setting priorities in an ambiguous and quick changing environment and achieve results autonomously
- Handle confidential information appropriately
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth