Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Clinical Operations Specialist - NeurologyApply Job ID 1-40267 Date posted 03/07/2019 Locaton Durham, North Carolina
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary:iScribes, a Nuance business, is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare functional and efficient. In order to achieve this mission, we are expanding to new specialties, and we are seeking a leader with neurology clinical experience.
As the neurology business lead, you will be our subject matter expert, and you will help grow our business operations in the specialty.
We are looking for:
- An energetic and motivated innovator who can leverage neurology clinic experience to forge a new career path at a high growth company.
- A natural leader who desires to grow into a people manager role.
- An all-in team player who excels at collaboration with diverse stakeholders to deliver excellent service.
- Collaborate with iScribes leadership and a cross-functional team to successfully launch and grow iScribes virtual scribe services in the neurology market.
- Leverage expertise in the clinic operations of a neurology practice to inform service delivery to meet customer needs.
- Develop standards for neurology virtual scribing including documentation requirements and integration with a physician’s workflow in clinic and the EHR
- Engage neurology customers both in-person and remotely to ensure that our program is meeting their needs and maximizing value
- Support our sales and marketing teams to develop strategies and materials for rolling out to new customers
- Collaborate with our Learning and Development department to scale the training process for new scribes who will specialize in neurology
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience:Minimum 5 years progressive experience in a neurology practice
- Experience with electronic health records
- BS/BA degree in healthcare or business
- In-depth understanding of neurology clinic work flows and EMR documentation.
- Management experience
- Experience in management of a scribe program for a neurology practice
- Experience as a neurology practice administrator or similar role
- Experience with Athena, Epic, or Cerner
- Experience with coding and in-house billing
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc