Clinical Training SpecialistApply Location Durham, North Carolina
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
“iScribes is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to making healthcare functional and efficient by constantly learning and improving and doing whatever it takes.
As our team rapidly expands, we are seeking an energetic standout who can confidently provide personalized one-on-one training for our newest physician customers. The perfect candidate will be able to deliver a “raving fan” customer experience. If you are tech savvy, possess people skills that motivate, thrive in a dynamic environment with frequent travel and want to improve healthcare with creative technology solutions, you might be a fit.
This candidate will join our core team in the heart of the startup community at WeWork in downtown Durham, NC.”
- Travel to customer clinics to setup physicians with our technology and coach them on efficient usage.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to execute successful customer implementations.
- Strive to constantly delight customers and exceed their expectations with outstanding support.
- Develop expertise in the iScribes product, medical documentation and various Electronic Medical Record systems.
- Cultivate close and collaborative relationships with physicians, nurses, clinical support staff and administrators.
- Gather customer feedback and proactively identify new opportunities to add value.
- Constantly seek to improve and refine our implementation, customer education and support processes.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- 1 year experience in a clinical setting
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time, including overnight and/or weekends.
- Strong work ethic, superb organizational skills and the ability to self-manage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic situations with limited direction and exercise impeccable judgment.
- Advanced technical proficiency, with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and troubleshoot common issues.
- Desire to effect positive change in the healthcare sector.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Experience with clinical documentation and associated workflows.
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Records.
- Experience in consulting, customer relations, support or implementation.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth