Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Dermatology Scribing AssociateApply Job ID 1-40274 Date posted 03/07/2019 Locaton Durham, North Carolina
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary:iScribes, a Nuance business, is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare functional and efficient. To achieve this mission, we are expanding to new specialties and Dermatology is a key new focus area.
As a Dermatology Scribing Associate, you will work closely with the Dermatology Clinical Operations Specialist to support the expansion of iScribes virtual scribe services to Dermatology customers. You will start out focused on scribing and providing high quality documentation to our initial customers, and then you will grow into a training and managing a team of scribes. As we build out this new business line, you will play a critical role in the definition of new business processes.
We are looking for:
- An expert in Dermatology clinical documentation (scribe, MA, tech, coder, admin, etc.) who is looking for an exciting new growth opportunity.
- An innovative problem solver who is excited about constantly striving finding better ways to do things.
- A hard worker who strives to constantly exceed customer expectations with outstanding service.
- Work closely with the iScribes strategic initiatives team to expand our virtual scribe services to Dermatology customers.
- Train and manage new scribes to provide outstanding service to customers.
- Work with customers and internal teams to support successful onboardings of new providers and continued delivery of quality services.
- Communicate with customers to resolve quality or workflow concerns and to adapt service delivery to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with our Learning and Development department to develop Dermatology scribe training materials.
Lead and successfully execute operational projects in support of strategic business initiatives.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 1-2
- Experience documenting Dermatology clinical encounters in an EMR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to successfully meet demanding timelines
- Experience as a medical scribe in a Dermatology clinic
- Experience training scribes or managing a scribe program
- Experience with Athena, Epic, Allscripts, Cerner, Nextech or EMA
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc