Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
ED/ Pediatrics Specialist Account Executive - East CentralApply Job ID 1-42262 Date posted 09/02/2019 Location Durham, North Carolina
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Nuance Solution Specialist is responsible for an assigned territory and select named hospitals selling the value proposition for a subset of Nuance’s healthcare solutions. The AE is expected to foster effective relationships with the decision makers and influencers within the healthcare networks, with experience working in a matrixed environment to deliver comprehensive solutions to the healthcare marketplace. The AE will prospect opportunities through obtaining an understanding of organizations’ clinical and documentation processes, documentation quality initiatives, documentation regulatory requirements and EHR deployment stage.
The AE is expected to create and foster relationships with the C-Suite as well as other senior executives and influencers within hospitals, with experience working in a matrixed environment to deliver comprehensive solutions to the healthcare marketplace. Responsibilities include developing prospects by aligning an organization's financial, quality and safety needs with Nuance solutions and demonstrating the value proposition. Managing strategic selling opportunities, problem solving, presenting solutions and closing sales, while exceeding assigned territory quota.
Must be able to meet account / territory coverage and travel requirements assigned by the healthcare division, develop and implement key account plans and develop/implement a strategic business plan for the territory assigned. Must be able to work with other account executives in a team environment, partners and resellers as appropriate.
The territory for this role is the East Central US (SC, NC, VA, WV, KY, E. TN)
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of financial, Clinical risk, safety and quality pressures within Healthcare.
- Demonstrated experience selling into the Fortune 500 Healthcare and Clinical Marketplace.
- Extremely consultative approach in selling.
- Possesses a creative mindset to shapes creative custom deals.
- Demonstrated solution selling skills and ability to align value proposition within messaging. Strong foundation using account planning strategies including, Miller-Heiman, Spin, Sandler, Solution Selling or other recognized sales methodologies/certifications.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years, selling software solutions and/or services to the C-Suite within a Hospital setting. Preferred experience in selling, hospital financial, revenue cycle, clinical and/or quality solutions. The ideal candidate would have experience selling software into Emergency Departments and/or Pediatrics Hospitals.
- Skilled at penetrating into new Provider accounts at the C-Suite level and exceeding 5+ million-dollar annual sales quotas.
- Strong ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in SFDC. Proficiency in the use of Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and SFDC a must.
- Ability to partner with multiple sales channels both internally (product experts, Sales Engineers, Product Specialists, Legal Contracting) and externally (EHR Vendors, Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, Meditech, Athena Health etc.).
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ROI quantification and justification.
- Ability to work in autonomous environments and make business decisions with superior acumen.
- Excellent communications & influencing skills required.
- Must be based within the territory
Education: Bachelors with Masters/MBA or MHA is desirable.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc