ENT Clinic Operations SpecialistApply Location Durham, North Carolina
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
iScribes, now a part of Nuance, is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare functional and efficient. In order to achieve this mission, we are bringing our innovative solution to new medical specialties, and we are seeking a leader with ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) clinical experience.
As the ENT business lead, you will be our subject matter expert, and you will help grow our business operations in the specialty.
We are looking for:
- An energetic and motivated innovator who can leverage ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) clinic experience to forge a new career path at a high growth company.
- A natural leader who desires to grow into a people manager role.
- An all-in team player who excels at collaboration with diverse stakeholders to deliver excellent service.
- Collaborate with iScribes leadership and a cross-functional team to successfully launch and grow iScribes virtual scribe services in the ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) market.
- Leverage expertise in the clinic operations of an ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) practice to inform service delivery to meet customer needs.
- Develop best practice standards for ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) virtual scribing, including documentation requirements and integration with an ophthalmologist's workflow in clinic and the EHR.
- Engage ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) customers, both in-person and remotely, to ensure that our program is meeting their needs and maximizing value.
- Collaborate with our Learning and Development team as a subject matter expert in ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) clinic documentation to inform content and processes used to train scribes.
- Develop a team of Team Leads to oversee day-to-day scribing operations for customers.
- 2+ years experience in an ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) practice.
- In-depth understanding of ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) clinic work flows and EMR documentation.
- Experience completing clinical documentation for ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) in an EMR.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Experience in management of a scribe program for an ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) practice.
- Experience with Athena, Epic, Allscripts or Cerner.
- Experience with ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) coding.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth