Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
iScribes Customer Success SpecialistApply Job ID 1-40459 Date posted 03/07/2019 Locaton Durham, North Carolina
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary:iScribes is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to making healthcare functional and efficient by constantly learning and improving and doing whatever it takes.
We are seeking a Customer Success Specialist who will be an internal advocate for our customers, and coordinate between departments to ensure that we continually exceed customer needs. The perfect candidate will be highly organized, will demonstrate a solution driven "do whatever it takes" mindset and will thrive on delighting customers.
This candidate will join our core team in the heart of the startup community at WeWork in downtown Durham, NC.
- Ensure that every customer issue has a closed loop follow-up with clear communication.
- Gather customer feedback and identify new opportunities to add value.
- Proactively identify potential customer dissatisfiers and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to delight customers.
- Collaborate with IT Support, Operations, Customer Onboarding and Engineering peers to conduct root cause analysis of customer issues.
- Clearly organize all open issues and ensure that all committed follow-ups are delivered and appropriately communicated to all stakeholders.
- Represent the customer perspective in internal discussions regarding the product and services roadmap and potential operational changes.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience:1 year experience in customer success or similar role
- Strong work ethic, superb organizational skills and the ability to self-manage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of delighting customers.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic situations with limited direction and exercise impeccable judgment.
- Desire to effect positive change in the healthcare sector.
- Ability to travel out of state - 30% - 50% travel is required
- Experience working with healthcare providers (physicians and advanced practitioners)
- Experience in customer success, customer support or similar role.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc