Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Quality Program Manager (Scribing – Medical Records)Apply Job ID 1-40458 Date posted 03/07/2019 Locaton Durham, North Carolina
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary:iScribes, a Nuance business, is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare functional and efficient. As we rapidly scale up the business, it is critical that we clearly define and continuously improve the quality of our work to meet customer needs.
As the Quality Program Manager, you will design and administer a quality assurance program for the medical notes prepared by our scribes. Our scribes prepare documentation based on actual conversations between doctors and patients, and not dictations, so existing quality programs for transcription are not adequate, and you will be responsible for establishing new standards and processes.
We are looking for:
• A problem solver who can leverage their experience with quality management, to customize a unique solution for an innovative business.
• A self-motivated innovator who constantly seeks new ways to improve on the status quo.
• A team player and effective communicator who can easily collaborate with diverse stakeholders to work together towards the goal of providing our customers with high quality service.
• An organized thinker who can take input from various sources and create clearly defined guidelines and processes.
• Define and maintain clear quality standards on which to evaluate medical documentation prepared.
• Establish processes for reviewing, monitoring and reporting on the quality of medical documentation prepared by scribes.
• Prepare regular quality reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• Analyze data from quality scores to identify trends
• Collaborate with peers in the Learning & Development, Operations and Technology departments to determine interventions to improve quality and then measure and report on the impact of these interventions.
• Supervise a team of QA scribes who will conduct quality reviews of
• Effectively communicate through written and oral reports to all levels.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+
• Experience administering a QA program
• Experience leading quality improvement initiatives
• Experience as a people manager, program manager or project manager
• Strict attention to detail and ability to deliver consistently high quality work.
• Demonstrated success in establishing and meeting goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Expertise in clinical documentation and medical records
• Experience with Six Sigma or similar quality frameworks
• Familiarity AHDI standards
• Experience with medical coding
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc