Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Automation and Test Engineer - AutomotiveApply Job ID 1-39410 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Erlangen, Germany
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren.
Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Automotive team…; intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Automotive team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Fantastic opportunity to work in conjunction with a Nuance partner on top leading-edge technology driving innovation in the automotive marketplace. Working closely with our partner’s and the Nuance project team, you will be responsible for technical support and strengthening the communication between partner and Nuance.
As a Resident Engineer you are in charge of an efficient and technically solid daily communication with the different software suppliers and our partner. The position requires the Resident Engineer being on partner premises on a regular basis and is key for the success of the project.
Moreover, all Nuance deliveries must be tested on a weekly basis in target cars at our partner's premises and in case of issues it is required to extract proper log-files, to do a first technical defect analysis and to perform initial categorization and bug-triaging together with our partners.
- Attending regular technical meetings with partner and actively discuss status of bug reports and Nuance deliveries
- Attending bug-triaging meetings
- Testing Nuance deliveries in target cars, alone and together with the customer
- Extracting log-files from cars in case of issues
- Supporting technical defect analysis
- Flashing cars and test benches with latest baselines from partner and updating Nuance software as needed
- Regular status reporting to Nuance project manager and higher management
- Integrate software components from internal suppliers.
- Set up and maintain Jenkins jobs for automated build, integration and test of speech software is a plus.
- Define and optimize processes for software integration and deployment.
- Deploy speech software on embedded target platform
- Setup and maintain automated transfer of deliverables on customer’s collaboration platform.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Number of Years of Work Experience: 4
- Software configuration and integration knowledge
- Experience in software testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Positive "can-do" attitude, well organized, focusing on achieving results
- Strong personality to build the bridge between customer and Nuance
- Ability and willingness to handle occasional peak demands
- Practical experience in software revision control systems as Perforce or Git and related processes.
- Expert Experience in operation systems Linux and Windows.
- Willingness to travel to Aachen, Ulm or Ingolstadt on occasion to attend Nuance internal meetings/trainings or for customer meetings
- Driving license (legally recognized in Germany)
- Good programming skills. Highly required Python and C/C++.
- Experience with automotive software development
- Experience with speech recognition or related technologies
Education: Bachelor's or Graduate University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, Test Engineering
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc