Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Account Executive France - (Digital AI Portfolio e.g. Live Chat/Chatbot) work from homeApply Job ID 1-42303 Date posted 09/10/2019 Location France
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: We are seeking motivated sales executives who can sell our market leading Multichannel Intelligent Engagement plus Security & Biometrics solutions into new and existing Enterprise customers in the French market.
You will help our customers to deliver the best in class customers engagement and security solutions to enable them to deliver first class Intelligent Customer Care Services.
- Develop Sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships across a variety of industries or specific Territory Account Plan
- Promote and evangelize Nuance products to prospects, customers and partners
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and/or sector specific coverage
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Meet with senior and C level customer contacts to Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
- Keep territory Sales Forecast up to date and maintain a consistent pipeline reporting
- Contribute individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
Number of Years of Work Experience: 4-5 years' enterprise selling
Required Skills: Excellent French & English language skills. Spanish as additional add value language skill
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business cases and ROI together with customer’s decision makers.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers plus articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including C’ level and internally across the company business units.
- Able to build credibility and develop strong customer relationships at senior level
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments and make decisions
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- SFDC skills as CRM sales tool will be an add value skill for the position
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc