Digital Solutions Sales Lead - DACH & CEEApply Location Germany
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren.
Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Enterprise Team… hier beginnt guter Kundenservice. Unsere virtuellen Assistenten ermöglichen einen intelligenten und intuitiven Kundenservice, der Kunden hilft gewünschte Informationen kanalübergreifend zu finden.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Exciting opportunity for a dynamic Digital Solutions Sales Lead to focus on increasing bookings and revenue associated with the Digital Engagement Solution Platforms and technologies around this area of the business. In this role you will work collaboratively with Nuance Sales Executives to identify market segments and key accounts which we should target for these types of digital solutions. You will work with Nuance Account Executives to develop new customers and expand existing accounts and relationships within the Enterprise market in DACH & CEE Region
This is a remote working role
Would also consider candidates based in Italy
- Support Senior Sales Executives developing and selling Nuance Digital Engagement Solution platform to large enterprises.
• Deep product, technical and industry knowledge of automated virtual agent solutions, assisted services solutions (chat and click to call), analytics, and knowledge management solutions.
• Ability to identify and understand significant business issues and use this understanding to translate customer needs and into a financial business case.
• Establish and foster critical relationships with key client & prospects, internal partners across business lines such as finance, sales engineering, sales operations, and legal.
• Work with the sales teams to assess customer's ability and likelihood of partnering with Nuance by evaluating how the customer's objectives and business processes align with Nuance products and our service goals.
• Collaborate with Product Management and R&D/PS teams across the division to provide field input, marketing observations and suggestions that help drive future product changes and enhancements.
• You will act as the primary point of contact to the Senior Account Executives on strategy and sales initiatives around this Digital Engagement Solution portfolio.
• Cooperate with the Legal Department to assist in drafting commercial contracts and ensure customer/partner requirements are accurately reflected in contracts, statements of work, service level agreements, etc.
• Promote Nuance solutions to customers and partners in personal and group forums by making presentations and product demonstrations and participating in regional/national trade shows.
Extensive Sales, Product Management and or Overlay experience.
Strong commercial experience in the digital sales and AI/self service domain.
Required Skills: Add on Selling Experience, Business Development, Strong negotiation background, Strategic thinking, Account Development, Customer/Partner Relations builder, People Management, Forecasting, Account Closing success, Business Case Modeling. Demonstrable understanding of the digital business requirements of the Fortune 500 marketplace.
Strong communications skills in English and ideally with either French, Spainish and Italian speaking skills
Knowledge of Enterprise customer interaction platforms.
Experience with Nuance technologies and solutions.
Education: Bachelors or Graduate University Degree or strong commercial experience in a similar role
Our employees spend their days reinventing between people technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationDavid D. R&D Waterloo, Canada
“It’s all about the team here: Smart people working together to achieve our vision. Nuance is a company where folks work hard, exchange ideas, challenge the status quo, and build consensus to drive our solutions forward."
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationEric T. Human Resources Atlanta, United States
It was the great Will Rogers who said… “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Here at Nuance –the work has always been challenging, demanding beyond belief, but in the service of others it’s fulfilling. I believe I’m making a difference. I believe together we’re making a difference. This is why I’m here.
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets about from:NuanceHealth OR from:NuanceEnt OR from:NuanceHealth OR from:DragonTweets OR from:NuanceImage