Senior Presales Technical ConsultantApply Location Germany
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren.
Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Imaging Team… mehr Flexibilität in der Dokumentenverwaltung für mehr Produktivität. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von Technologien, die es Firmen ermöglichen mehr Kontrolle über deren Dokumentenmanagementprozesse zu erhalten sowie firmeneigene Informationen und Kundeninformationen effektiv zu schützen.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
Summary: Work with Nuance Regional Sales Managers to drive the sales of the Nuance Imaging portfolio (OEM Print / OEM Scan) through pre-sales activities including implementation of Professional Services. Be the expert in a given territory and develop strong relationships with partner and customer technical representatives to foster a deep trust in doing business with Nuance.
- Manage a set of key customers/partners with the responsibility for assisting them in growing the sales of Nuance's solutions within their account base when resold, bundled with or embedded in the Customer/Partner solution.
- Work with Sales Executives, Software Engineers, Professional Services, Finance, and Legal on technical aspects of Proposals for Professional Services, and Statements of Work for applications and technology integration based on preliminary customer/partner requirements.
- Assist sales in providing commercial justification and ROI scenarios, tailored to the customers strategy and future state infrastructure;
- Co-ordinating the design, pricing and delivery of product enhancements and customisations;
- Conduct customer demonstrations, showroom/demo lab installs, and product trials and effectively track the success of each;
- Attend road shows, trade shows and events;
- Deliver / attend technical workshops and advanced product deployment trainings;
- Conduct proof of concept and pilot design and delivery;
- Assist the Partner Sales team with the statements of work;
- Participate in sub-contracted installation services;
- Post-sales follow up on product trials and installation under CSS management co-ordination and responsibility;
- Provide site visit reports for relevant customer meetings;
- Scoping current IT infrastructure and recommending future state;
- Responding to relevant sections of bid and tender requests;
Number of Years of Work Experience: 7-10
- Has previous intimate experiece working with Nuance Print Management / Capture Products via OEM or VAD/VAR channels;
- Understand the MFP Print / Scan business through first hand experience;
- Expert in digital print and IT infrastrucutre environments;
- Experience with Optical Character Recognition, print management / scanning / PDF technologies, desktop and server operating systems focusing on printer and driver installation, and MFP devices.
- Articulate and fluent in English;
- Has business acumen and strong interpersonal skills;
- Self motivated and ability to adapt to ever changing environment
- Understands first-hand the role and requirements of a Nuance Technical Consultant;
- Experience identifying opportunities and coaching customers towards them;
- Well-honed diagnostic skills, including the ability to listen and observe effectively, and the ability to probe the customer to better understand technical requirements;
- Familiar with managing multiple projects at once with the ability to prioritise;
- Is detailed orientated and a displays a methodical planning approach to complex tasks;
- Experienced in gauging critical business priorities and able to adapt to changing needs;
- Able to solicit peer feedback and suggestions whilst keeping a project true to the goal;
- Proven ability to successfully work as part of a virtual team in a matrix organisation
- University Degree Desirable
- Nuance Training/Certifications are preferred and could include: Equitrac Certification / AutoStore / Equitrac / SafeCom / Output Manager and eCopy Certification.
Our employees spend their days reinventing between people technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationDavid D. R&D Waterloo, Canada
“It’s all about the team here: Smart people working together to achieve our vision. Nuance is a company where folks work hard, exchange ideas, challenge the status quo, and build consensus to drive our solutions forward."
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationEric T. Human Resources Atlanta, United States
It was the great Will Rogers who said… “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Here at Nuance –the work has always been challenging, demanding beyond belief, but in the service of others it’s fulfilling. I believe I’m making a difference. I believe together we’re making a difference. This is why I’m here.
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets about from:NuanceHealth OR from:NuanceEnt OR from:NuanceHealth OR from:DragonTweets OR from:NuanceImage