Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Field Marketing Manager (Product Marketing/Building Pipeline/Lead Generation) - Legal or Financial experienceApply Job ID 1-43288 Date posted 02/10/2020 Location London, United Kingdom
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Product Marketing Managerisresponsible forsupporting market definition requirements, leading the development of messaging and positioning for specific solutions in the portfolio; creating a portfolio of solution and product level content, driving multiple integrated go-to-market plans for these solutions; leading new product launches; and collaborating with other team leaders, to holistically tell Nuance’s comprehensive AI story. This role works cross-functionally, unifying and motivating peers from different teams (e.g. Product Management, Marketing Communications, Sales) to bring our solutions to life. Marketing Manager in this role possess expert understanding of the solution’s buying audiences and their needs and often acts as a subject matter expert (SME) who transfers knowledge about markets, buyers, product, services and solutions across marketing and sales functions.
The PMM will also plan and execute regional marketing plan for UK and demand generation programs with the primary focus of developing and accelerating the sales pipeline to directly contribute to the achievement of Division, line of business (LOB) and Sales bookings and revenue goals. MM are responsible for developing the multi-touch and multi-channel demand creation, lead generation, market awareness, product launch campaigns and customer reference stories. In this role the Marketing Manager will design, develop and execute channel revenue generating marketing programs with an understanding of channel marketing, especially those aimed at increasing channel sell-through.
- Build and maintain a deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitors.
- Provide subject matter expertise and transfer knowledge about markets, buyers, products, services and solutions throughout marketing, product and sales teams.
- Be the expert on Nuance solutions; develop and maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics, actively monitoring, communicating and acting upon changes relevant to partners, clients and competition.
- Develop strategy and execution of regional marketing plans
- Manage strategy, development and execution for integrated acquisition and nurture programs, campaigns and events to drive lead, pipeline and revenue targets.
- Set strategic solutions marketing vision and work closely with Field Marketing, sales, product management, business development and line of business leaders to align priorities and create succinct focus on optimized growth of core solutions.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to write compelling content that describes the product’s ability to meet buyer needs, solve market problems and/or fulfill aspirations, creating internal positioning guides as well as external messages and assets focused on key market segments, buyer personas and buying stages to grow our base.
- Ensure holistic messaging across solutions portfolio, driving messaging framework through to market execution and timely staff enablement.
- Translate business strategy into market messaging objectives for the solution, working closely with the business strategy leads and communications specialists.
- Implement messaging strategy through solution-level integrated marketing plans, ensuring alignment and integration of roadmaps + product launches, sales requests for collateral, and external communications deliverables.
- Lead the creation and cultivation of marketing assets pipeline for solutions, including but not limited to market-facing collateral, case studies and success stories, digital media content, speaking proposals, presentations, video content and technical/scientific support materials.
- Lead the development of product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and align with core messaging framework.
- Lead and/or collaborate on the design, development andsocializing of product, service and solution-level documents: marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan, solution handbook.
- Support knowledge transfer about markets, buyers and product/solutions across functions.
- Conduct market and customer research, in conjunction with Market Research and Competitive Intelligence, to gather data and insight about target personas, buyer needs and purchasing decision process for the product, including key buyer roles.
BS/MS Business Administration, Marketing or related field
10 years in IT marketing/product management
- Native or fluent English speaker, additional languages like German and French could be helpful.
- Goog knowledge about the Legal or Financial sector would be beneficial
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Specific knowledge and experience of software product management
- An affinity for the customer
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Able to work with, communicate with and contribute to an international team.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc