Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Graduate Software Engineer - Digital SolutionsApply Job ID 1-42094 Date posted 08/16/2019 Location London, United Kingdom
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
We are looking for a graduate level candidate to work as a Software Engineer and bring enthusiasm and a passion for technology to the role.
You will be responsible for implementing the configuration design for our digital conversion solutions. Such responsibilities, include but not limited to, capturing client technical requirements, supporting technical integration of Nuance technologies onto client’s digital estate, on-boarding new clients, troubleshooting existing deployments, optimizing existing configurations, supporting QA for each delivery, presenting technical workflows / diagrams and talk to all technical topics within role definition.
Aspirations for this role include wanting to become the subject matter expert of all digital topics. The role would suit individuals whom seek to bring process efficiency, productivity and enjoy presenting better ways of working.
NB You must have lived in the UK for 5 years in order to be eligible to be for security clearance
- Act as primary technical contact for all digital conversion solution topics
- Aspire to become the technical subject matter expert for all client sites
- Work directly and document clients technical requirements
- Responsible for developing new, optimizing existing client configurations within Nuance administration tools
- Perform hands-on technical troubleshooting on both internal/external sites
- Assist in the creation and execution of test case scenarios where applicable
- Coordinate technical understanding for digital conversation solutions with other key digital teams that include digital program manager and project management
- Escalate risk as appropriate
- Work as part of a developer team to be organized, meet deadlines, communicate well and prioritize effectively
- Assist in the development of clients integrations to Nuance digital solutions that include REST API’s
- Demonstrate understanding of latest coding trends, share your knowledge and apply your learnings to Nuance’s methodology
- Any previous work experience or internships would be useful but graduates are also considered
- Some experience working with all major web browsers, web sites and web-based technologies
- Comfortable taking the lead in communicating with clients
- Must be able to be flexible with working hours to support international customers
- Must enjoy technical challenges
Any skills in the following would be very useful:
- Experience with tools to troubleshoot problems with web-based technologies
- Experience with API integrations
- Experience in website development and support, or work in development or QA teams
- Mobile app development, NodeJS, React, Angular, Ember or other development languages
Education: BSc Computer Science (SE, SEM, CS, BIT) or equivalent experience/knowledge
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc