Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Field Marketing Internship - Madrid basedApply Job ID 1-41584 Date posted 07/05/2019 Location Madrid, Spain
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
We are seeking aField Marketing Internbased in Madrid to support the Enterprise team’s Marketing strategy for Southern Europe (Italy, Spain, Portugal & France) in order to assure efficiencies and facilitate the successful execution of programmed initiatives. This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager of the region.
Nuance needs a marketing intern with an understanding of Marketing principles who has basic experience in developing creative integrated marketing programs that will drive revenue and align with the goals of the sales leadership team.
As part of the Southern European field marketing team (and the broader International Marketing Team), the marketing intern will work in an international environment with a group of experienced marketers that value collaboration, innovative ideas, effort and results.
- Support the Marketing manager in developing lead generation marketing campaigns for the entire region promoting our solutions through internal and external reports, whitepapers and brochures in collaboration with regional sales, corporate marketing and product marketing teams.
- Continuously track, analyze and report the leads generated through our internal and external marketing campaigns.
- Pre-qualify the leads and lead assignment together with the Marketing manager
- Support marketing events such as trade shows, conferences, and webinars. Help to define external messaging and positioning, through press releases, analyst briefings targeted toward customers and/or partners.
- Own localization of sales support presentations, demo specifications, and relevant collaterals.
- Maintain customer database and Nuance Nspire customer reference program for Southern Europe.
- Maintain the regional websites in working closely with the several stakeholders
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
You should have:
- Marketing education - you should be currently enrolled in a Madrid based Bachelor’s degree program
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in Spanish & English
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- The ability to multi-task and take initiative, a hardworking and dedicated outlook and the ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Fluency in French will be highly desirable
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc