Associate Software EngineerApply Location Mahwah, New Jersey
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the informationthey need using whatever channel they prefer.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
As a member of the Nuance software development team, you will be involved in the implementation of applications for enterprise firms seeking to improve their customer self-service through automated notifications.
Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. You will be working in the full life cycle of projects including design/requirements, coding/programming, testing, installation, documentation, and providing maintenance and support.Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Education and Minimum years of work experience: 1-3 years’ experience in Java, Scala, HTML, ASP, XML, JSP. C/C++ are an acceptable substitute for Java experience.
• Related project and programming experience preferred along with strong technical aptitude.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to interact successfully with customers.
• Dynamic personality and flexible attitude.
• Experience in client server applications preferred.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to succeed in a team environment.
• Willingness to travel up to 5% and provide off-hours support from time to time.
• Experience working with the full life cycle of projects a plus. (Design and requirements phase, coding/ programming, testing, installation and implementation, documentation, and support)
What we offer !
Unique environment for collaborative teamwork on cutting-edge technology:
- Location is in the heart of downtown
- Flexible hours
- Transit reimbursement and parking
Contributing to and collaborating with international teams that drive innovation
- Competitive benefit package:
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- 10 paid sick days
- Bonus Plan, Group RRSP, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Award-winning Top Employer:
- Canada's Top 100 Employers – 7 consecutive years
- Montreal’s Top Employers – 6 consecutive years
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People - 3 consecutive years
Ce que nous offrons!
Un environnement unique et collaboratif où vous travaillez avec les technologies de pointe :
- Situé au cœur du centre-ville de Montréal
- Horaire flexible
- Allocation de transport en commun et de stationnement
- Travail de concert avec des équipes à l’international afin de repousser les limites de l’innovation
Programme d’avantages sociaux concurrentiel :
- 4 semaines de vacances
- 10 congés de maladies payés
- Régime de bonus annuel, REER collectif, Régimes de participation différée aux bénéfices (RPDB), Régime de rachat d’action pour les employés
Gagnant de prix à titre de meilleurs employeurs :
- Canada's Top 100 Employers – pour 7 années consécutives
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People - pour 3 années consécutives
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth