Regional Sales Director, UK & Ireland | Nuance Document ImagingApply Location Marlow, England
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
As the Regional Sales Director you will establish strategic plans and objectives for Nuance Document Imaging (NDI) in the UK & Ireland region and lead a team of Regional Sales Managers and an Inside Sales Representative to drive innovation and strong performance across the region. You are the fundamental link between strategy and execution.
You will develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with your team, your stakeholders and our channel partners to achieve a high performing region with innovation and best practice at its heart.
You will work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company and market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop strong C-level working relationships with NDI’s UK and Ireland channel partners to increase NDI mindshare, commitment, co-sales motions and spend.
- Build a network of key relationships – internally and externally, particularly with Nuance channel partners
Team Leadership & Management
- Lead and manage a team of Regional Sales Managers and an Inside Sales Representative, to drive innovation and strong performance across NDI in the UK & Ireland region.
- Coach team to help them to continuously optimize their sales performance and activity plans; utilize SMART objectives and sales metrics to manage and continuously improve performance.
- Lead by example, and ensure understanding and team compliance with key policies and procedures, including corporate policies, pipeline management, activity management and expense management.
- Demonstrate, promote and drive behaviours that grow and progress the pipeline and individual deals to ultimately lead the UK & Ireland business to (over)achieve plan.
- Promoting continuous learning, development and certification across the team.
- Identify, recruit, develop talent and maintain an engage and high performing team.
Sales Leadership & Expertise
- Submit accurate weekly sales forecasts.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to devise strategies to maximize channel and territory performance.
- Identify valuable addressable trends, markets and opportunities and creatively adapt sales strategy to field-level actions and challenges.
- Serve as a business representative and domain expert at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, expositions, in the media and through thoughtful presence on digital customer communication channels.
- Organize and host an annual UK partner event that attracts maximum attendance and attendee ratings
- Maximise company profit; maintaining discipline on gross margins and cost of sales.
- Build and maintain a highly detailed knowledge of all Nuance Document Imaging products. How they are packaged, priced, marketed, installed, upgraded, and supported throughout the product lifecycle.
- Build and maintain a highly detailed knowledge of the Nuance Document Imaging Quote-to-Cash and after-sales delivery, support and CuSat processes.
- Building and maintaining a highly detailed knowledge of all Nuance Document Imaging partner agreements in your territory, ensure we understand and meet our obligations
- Build and maintain a highly detailed knowledge of the Nuance Document Imaging sales quota plans and variable compensation plans for your region and team.
- Acting as the executive escalation point for reported issues and problems from team members or customers, following through to satisfactory resolution.
Your qualifications include:
- Minimum ten (10) years software sales experience with minimum 3-5 years spent managing teams.
- Preferably experienced in enterprise software sales and/or imaging industry.
- Worked with partners and end-user customers across vertical markets, including Finance, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Services.
- Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred.
- Sales process and sales management courses and certifications.
Strengths and abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Number orientated – strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Competent with office productivity and CRM software.
- Highly organized for oneself and for one’s team.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK & Ireland document imaging market dynamics, including its sales channels, markets and applications, and the competitive landscape.
Our employees spend their days reinventing between people technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationDavid D. R&D Waterloo, Canada
“It’s all about the team here: Smart people working together to achieve our vision. Nuance is a company where folks work hard, exchange ideas, challenge the status quo, and build consensus to drive our solutions forward."
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationEric T. Human Resources Atlanta, United States
It was the great Will Rogers who said… “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Here at Nuance –the work has always been challenging, demanding beyond belief, but in the service of others it’s fulfilling. I believe I’m making a difference. I believe together we’re making a difference. This is why I’m here.
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets about from:NuanceHealth OR from:NuanceEnt OR from:NuanceHealth OR from:DragonTweets OR from:NuanceImage