Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Deal Support SpecialistApply Job ID 1-43663 Date posted 02/10/2020 Location Massachusetts | Florida | Georgia | New Jersey
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This Position can be located anywhere in the US
Function as a primary resource in the development of pricing, proposals, financials (internal and external) and Professional Services Statement of Work, customer contract/order process. In addition, responsible for the creation of internal Nuance metrics and information that drive downstream processes for functional organizations such as division finance, technical revenue accounting, order management, other functions within the CSO (EPO, RFP Team), etc. ​
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Develop the customer facing proposal in conjunction with the COE/AE
- Delivery of the financial modeling for internal deal reviews/discussions and corporate approval processes
- Participate and lead, when needed, meetings with the customer
- Internal meetings with active future stakeholders on delivery model to ensure solution delivery maximizes expected outcomes
- Initiate project scope documentation, statements of work, technical engagements (SE), and business requirements related to customer engagements.
- Establish and oversee development and usage of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer’s investment
- Ensure Technical Discovery has been completed prior to entering into deep proposals and/or contracting process
- Establish and lead contract and contract negotiations
- RFP/RFI support focused on progressing deal and securing win for Nuance
- Feedback of key processes and tools, including the communication/training to staff, used within the team required to deliver outcomes
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Technology, Clinical Informatics, or a related field or comparable work experience
Minimum years of work experience:Minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience in Healthcare professional services, sales or customer support operations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with cloud and web technologies, speech-recognition and/or revenue-cycle technologies
- Developed strong competencies with MS Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Innate initiative to get things done
- Ability to deliver high quality work while at the same time meeting aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment requiring a flexible work schedule (end of quarter, peak sales activity support needs)
- Good understanding of financial and contract elements for evaluation of internal and external metrics and negotiations
- Excellent influential and interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a team, move projects forward individually and make suggests for team improvement
- Familiarity with Clinical Space and Workflows a Plus
- 1+ years of financial or contractual experience is preferred​
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc