Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Inside Sales ManagerApply Job ID 1-42289 Date posted 09/11/2019 Location Melbourne, Florida
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Inside Sales Manager-Overlay Team is a critical role for managing the Inside Sales Team and directly correlates to attaining set Sales Goals of Bookings & Revenues within a Team Selling environment. As well as managing day to day operations, Forecasting, Pipeline/Opportunity Reviews, Reporting, Sales Campaigns, Training, and supporting Team with client reaching activities generating bookings and revenues.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Attract, hire, enable, coach, and manage sales talent.
- Create and foster a performance-driven culture where each ISR is consistently driven to be top performer.
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute effective demand generation campaigns.
- Optimize prospecting, lead qualification and lead promotion process against established SLAs.
- Manage and implement policies and procedures for Inside Sales Team, and devise process improvements that result in enhancements to the sales process and/or increased sales.
- Establish timely cadence to report out on required annual metrics. Report and manage to results
- Accurate Sales Forecasting.
- Promote teamwork to ensure a positive and motivational work environment.
- Enforce and effectively communicate organizational policies, procedures and information to the Inside Sales Team.
- Act as the escalation point for reported issues and problems from team members or customers, following through to satisfactory resolution.
- Thinks through projects before beginning, considers short- and long-term goals, plans effective sales approaches and tactics
- Prioritizes effectively and manages multiple projects and sales opportunities simultaneously in a highly organized and deadline driven manner.
- Ensures objectives, contingencies and timelines are clear to the sales team, holds effective meetings and escalates appropriately to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: Bachelor’s degree or professional software sales or healthcare knowledge preferred
Minimum years of work experience: 8+ years
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment; and navigate culture across multiple functions.
- Salesforce knowledge preferred
- Professional BTB Selling Skills
- Polished Negotiation Skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical & Strategic Thinking.
- Collaborative; Analytical; Focus on excellence.
- Sales Management Experience.
- Specialized training targeted to strengthen negotiation, influencing, consultative selling skills is strongly encouraged. Use of SalesForce is a plus.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc