Principal Customer Success ManagerApply Location Melbourne, Australia
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
o Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, establish and oversee customer adoption and engagement of existing products and applications
o Manage post-sales activity for Nuance’s Enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
o Revenue – drive revenue plan forecasting and attainment by account
o Monitor application revenue performance vs. expected revenue forecast to monitor health of client
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Understand customer experience journeys and help customers maximize their business objectives and value through Nuance services
- Manage existing customer sales activities for Nuance Enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Own the responsibility for monitoring and reporting on the customers’ satisfaction with Nuance solutions and services
- Maintain a strong understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Drive adoption of Nuance services to meet customers’ business needs
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work to resolve
- Partner with our Sales, Professional Services, Product Management and Operations teams to ensure customer success with Nuance
- Deliver customers successfully into the contract renewal process
- Monitor performance and identify trends in Nuance adoption and utilization and develop account strategies to meet revenue expectations
- Provide Account Team leadership on channel (multi-channel) account strategy
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Account and Revenue Management- Nurture, and protect relationships with existing clients and act as a client specialist to drive account and revenue growth by:
- Primary owner of day-to-day customer relationship
- Meet annual revenue quota for assigned accounts
- Partner with Account Executive (AE) to develop strategic account plans and execute tactical actions to support account growth
- Identify additional application opportunities resulting in revenue growth
- Drive adoption and growth of Enterprise products by partnering with our sales and professional services team
- Assist Account Executive (AE) in renewals
- Drive renewals for some accounts
- Monitor, report and manage the financial health of the client
- Contract oversight and governance (ROI, KPI, SLA)
- Facilitate internal executive business reviews
Performance Management-Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors and establish and oversee customer adoption and engagement of existing products and applications:
- Manage existing customer activity for Nuance’s Enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Provide knowledge transfer to customers on best practices to deliver measurable ROI
- Monitor and report on business objective achievements and performance KPIs
- Continually working with customer on strategy and improvements
- Provide thought leadership within account and partner with Account Executive to grow additional and new revenue streams within the account
Customer Advocacy/Customer Satisfaction - Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 key performance indicator of success. We place a significant emphasis on best in class services and operational management.
- Customer Advocacy Program/ CSAT Program Management – a true ‘voice of the customer’ iterative feedback process whereby our customers measure our performance against key business and operational objectives. Our desire is to measure and improve the customer experience, and their customer’s experience with Nuance solutions
- Lead and support the Executive Business Reviews (EBR/QBR) program presentations, business metrics reporting, monitor process, and lead performance analytics as needed
- Work closely with Nuance Sales, PS Technical & Network Services teams to jointly manage customer interactions/escalations
- Monitor responses, report results, and drive action plans from the Customer Satisfaction program (CSAT)
- Research and resolve customer business impacting issues
Education:BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience
Minimum years of work experience:10+
o 10+ years professional experience preferably in a SaaS customer success or sales account management role
o Digital, Outbound, IVR and call center experience
o Knowledge of Web technologies, SaaS, Digital chat
o Experience in handling escalations conversations with both corp and local contacts
o Previously managed a client accounts with high revenue impact
o Past experience managing complex cross-departments projects
o Enterprise sales experience working with VP and C-Level Executives
o Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation, and revenue growth
o Track record of being a solution-oriented individual who has successfully developed and managed large enterprise customers
o Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
o Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to make a executive presentations and communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
o 10+ years of customer facing experience in a high-tech environment
o Willingness to travel ~40% of the time to be onsite with customer
o Someone who thrives in a team environment and knows how to effectively leverage resources in a matrix management environment to drive business
o Remote office experience
o Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth