Sales Development (Inbound)Apply Location Melbourne, Florida
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Nuance Communications, Inc. is looking for an Inbound Marketing Associate to join its team in Melbourne Florida. If you are looking to get into sales, this is the perfect role for you. This position is the starting point for a successful career path. Upon joining the team, you will be trained and paired with an employee to get you up to speed fast.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Appointment setting and managing/routing large volume inbound marketing leads.
- Perform lead routing for marketing program generated inquiries, drive registrations/inquiries/appointments for marketing programs and contribute to overall pipeline/revenue goals.
- Address incoming calls, and gather preliminary qualification/discovery information for routing/assignment to appropriate team member.
- Process inbound leads from assigned marketing program-generated inquiries campaigns to perform and gather necessary qualification/discovery information for routing/assignment within acceptable timeframe.
- Support marketing programs including trade shows, webinars, etc. with outbound efforts to drive registrations/inquiries/appointments
- Comply with all lead-management-related service-level agreements
- Provide weekly reporting/status on all inbound leads and outbound calling tied to marketing-programs.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in customer service, inside sales or marketing role in a large corporate environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Time management.
- High degree of flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel required
- Salesforce.com experience is plus.
- Healthcare knowledge preferred.
- IT knowledge preferred.
- Bachelors Degree and/or related years of work experience required.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing between people technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationDavid D. R&D Waterloo, Canada
“It’s all about the team here: Smart people working together to achieve our vision. Nuance is a company where folks work hard, exchange ideas, challenge the status quo, and build consensus to drive our solutions forward."
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationEric T. Human Resources Atlanta, United States
It was the great Will Rogers who said… “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Here at Nuance –the work has always been challenging, demanding beyond belief, but in the service of others it’s fulfilling. I believe I’m making a difference. I believe together we’re making a difference. This is why I’m here.
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets about from:NuanceHealth OR from:NuanceEnt OR from:NuanceHealth OR from:DragonTweets OR from:NuanceImage