Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Sales Operations Manager (Melbourne,FL)Apply Job ID 1-40222 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Orlando, Florida
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Sales professionals are enthusiastic, ambitious, persistent and tenacious but every great sales professional has a strong Sales Operations partner.
Here at Nuance we look to help increase the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team by reducing friction in the sales process. As both a strategic and operational partner by providing insight, intelligence, best practices, coordination of deal support and overall operational support to the Healthcare Sales teams you will be viewed as a strategic and operation business partner who also serves as a trusted advisor to the sales manager and as a liaison with other departments.
- Supporting sales leaders in developing strategy and turning strategy into operational execution.
- Coordinating annual planning activities for assigned region / territory / customer base.
- Financial analysis, metrics and modeling of sales compensation plans, quota assignment, coverage models and commissions to provide insight, trending, and guidance.
- Partner with Sales Finance to ensure that key operating and financial metrics are monitored, develop operational and financial models (Forecasting, capacity planning, etc.)
- Support sales leadership in effective sales team communication and driving cross functional objectives to resolve issues across organizations in support of bookings and revenue.
- Lead / coordinate / support the forecast cadence and process for sales managers by driving and encouraging sales discipline for accurate, consistent and timely forecast submissions.
- Create and manage Salesforce reports, Einstein Dashboard reports and other ad hoc report
- Conduct analysis on sales performance and provide performance metrics, support sales managers in quarterly cadence of sales performance reviews, coaching plans and other action plans.
- Provide input into Sales Incentive plans and assist in the communication and understanding to the sales teams.
- Engage sales to identity and isolate barriers to sales productivity, sponsor / lead programs or projects and initiatives to improve sales productivity.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience (Sales strategy / operations, analytics, forecasting etc.)
- Analytical mindset with ability to use data to break down problems and provide solutions
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive cross functional teams
- Extensive experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Advanced MS Office skills (Very proficient with Excel, BI tools)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc