Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Account ExecutiveApply Job ID 1-40064 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Melbourne, Australia
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: This is a strategic sales role for an experienced executive with a prime focus on developing new business whilst maintaining strong existing customer relationships within key accounts in the Victorian market. Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager for Australia & New Zealand, your responsibilities will extend to all aspects of sales and business development including but not limited to lead generation, business plan development, customer engagement at all levels, presentation of Nuance solutions and more. This role fulfils both directly and through Solution Partners.
- Meet sales quotas.
- Develop and execute on strategies for targeted accounts as well as mining and developing existing Nuance accounts.
- Establish, build and manage multi-level relationships within customer and partner organisations.
- Develop strategic solutions for business improvement and problem solving for customers.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of both the customers’ businesses and that of its market competitors to ensure that effective strategic solutions are provided.
- Work with Solution Partners to fulfill sales, where appropriate.
- Set planning objectives and review them with the Sales Manager.
- Effectively utilise senior management to enhance position with customers.
- Ensure effective and accurate customer records, account plans, business forecasts and revenue reports are produced in a timely manner.
- Other duties as directed
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8
- Experience in business relationships and developing strategic sales plans
- Commercial astuteness with proven ability to create strategic plans which satisfy customers’ needs and business
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong executive relationships across multiple functional areas within key accounts
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions in the Enterprise space, ideally including the telecommunications, retail and government sectors
- Experience with conducting presentations and demonstrations to all levels of management
- High levels of personal commitment and dedication and willingness to accept responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and professional presentation, able to negotiate complex business solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Min 5 years experience in contact centre, speech recognition or telecommunications
- Tertiary qualifications in a related business or commercial discipline
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT discipline
- Strong relationships with major accounts such in the Finance & Banking, Utility, Retail and/or Travel/Transportation sectors
Education: Degree level, diploma or equivalent education or experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc