Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Technical Support EngineerApply Job ID 1-42161 Date posted 08/14/2019 Location Melbourne, Florida
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Diagnostics Senior Support Engineer will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, problem diagnosis and creative resolution for issues related to Nuance products and their supporting technologies/infrastructure. Maintain superior documentation and actively contribute to ongoing process improvement. This position has daily contact with, customers, management, peers, and/or internal/external customer base.
• Provide advanced technical support via telephone, email and customer site visits to external and internal customers.
• Provide efficient, high quality technical support services to ensure timely response to queries, resolution of problems, and reporting/escalation of unresolved issues.
• Research, analyze, document and manage resolutions to technical, operational and implementation issues related to Nuance products and their supporting technologies and infrastructures.
• Must be capable of establishing and documenting processes, policies and procedures; producing high quality technical documentation to be included within newsletters, public/private knowledge base systems, product manuals, etc.
• Ability to recognize trends and patterns between diverse case descriptions and foresee future problems.
• Sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes, and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
• Facilitate customer conference calls and manage the resolution of critical customer account issues.
• Act as cross functional program team representative; gathering and disseminating information to and from product development and engineering teams.
• Mentor technical and field services personnel, customer IT technical staff when needed.
• Availability for 24x7x365 staffing assignments, on-call pager rotation and travel (minimal) as required.
• Other duties as assigned
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 2 years of experience in a Tier II/III support environment and/or advanced networking and database experience (advanced experience w/ one of the following MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL).
• Experience with the implementation and support of Radiology Information Systems (RIS), Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS), and/or Diagnostic Imaging Workflow Management solutions.
• MS Windows client-server proficient
• Must possess experience in the installation, configuration, management and performance monitoring of Microsoft Windows based applications and components
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with the PowerScribe 360 and/or Primordial product portfolio is highly desired, and these candidates will be given preferential consideration.
• Object oriented development experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree (IT /CS/related discipline) or related experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc