Software Engineer (QA)Apply Location Montreal, Quebec; Quebec
Chez Nuance, nous donnons aux gens la possibilité d'interagir naturellement avec leurs divers appareils connectés et le monde numérique autour d'eux. Nous créons un monde où la technologie pense et agit de la façon dont les humains le font en concevant des modes d'interaction avec la technologie plus intuitifs.
Notre technologie agile utilise des analyses et des algorithmes avancés pour transformer l'inanimé en animé et transformer des processus complexes en processus simples.
Rejoignez notre équipe entreprise ... un excellent service à la clientèle commence ici. Nous concevons des assistants virtuels facilitant le service client intelligent. Les clients de diverses compagnies peuvent maintenant facilement trouver les informations dont ils ont besoin en utilisant tous les canaux qu'ils préfèrent.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the informationthey need using whatever channel they prefer.
As a member of the Nuance Professional Services development team, you will be involved in the implementation and testing of IVR and Voice Biometrics applications for enterprise firms seeking to improve their contact center security.
Projects involve multiple technical environments with some interactions with customers. You will be working with Nuance development and QA teams to automate testing of complex solutions, involving RESTFul APIs and Web applications (white box testing), providing feedback on how to improve technical designs and API usability, and supporting the QA team who does black box testing in customer environments.
Furthermore, you will be involved in designing, developing, and executing system performance testing, as well as qualification on new platforms. The candidate will also troubleshoot issues and write detailed bugs reports and status reports so that progress in testing can be easily tracked.
You may be involved in application support and maintenance, and occasional travel may be required for some projects.
Number of Years of Work Experience:2+ years of industry experience in Software Quality Assurance or Integration and Verification of SW solutions in complex environments
• Java and JEE
• Object-oriented concepts
• Experience with Enterprise Java platform technologies such as Tomcat, WebSphere, and JBoss.
• Experience with server-side web technologies, architecture, and web services, such as Spring and Apache CXF.
• Testing frameworks such as Selenium, REST-Assured, and JUnit
• Scripting and testing tools such as Python, Perl, and JMeter
• Solid understanding of computer and/or telecommunication networks and excellent troubleshooting skills in those environments
• Database systems and SQL
• Good understanding of HTTP and client-server architectures
• Windows and UNIX/Linux operating systems experience
• Ability and comfort to interact with customers during implementation, integration, testing phases, and post-deployment support.
• Good written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Fluent in English (spoken and business writing)
•Experience with a wide variety of Open Source Software libraries to speed up design and development
• Good understanding network security (e.g. TLS)
• Experience with telephony architecture and protocols, including SIP
• Experience with version control tools (Perforce, GIT, Starteam, etc), and with Continuous Integration and code review tools
• Experience building scalable and customized solutions
• Business-level proficiency in French and/or Spanish a plus (spoken and written)
• Previous experience working in a fast paced & dynamic Professional Services environment a huge plus.
Education :Bachelor in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
What we offer !
Unique environment for collaborative teamwork on cutting-edge technology:
- Location is in the heart of downtown
- Flexible hours
- Transit reimbursement and parking
Contributing to and collaborating with international teams that drive innovation
- Competitive benefit package:
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- 10 paid sick days
- Bonus Plan, Group RRSP, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Award-winning Top Employer:
- Canada's Top 100 Employers – 7 consecutive years
- Montreal’s Top Employers – 6 consecutive years
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People - 3 consecutive years
Ce que nous offrons!
Un environnement unique et collaboratif où vous travaillez avec les technologies de pointe :
- Situé au cœur du centre-ville de Montréal
- Horaire flexible
- Allocation de transport en commun et de stationnement
- Travail de concert avec des équipes à l’international afin de repousser les limites de l’innovation
Programme d’avantages sociaux concurrentiel :
- 4 semaines de vacances
- 10 congés de maladies payés
- Régime de bonus annuel, REER collectif, Régimes de participation différée aux bénéfices (RPDB), Régime de rachat d’action pour les employés
Gagnant de prix à titre de meilleurs employeurs :
- Canada's Top 100 Employers – pour 7 années consécutives
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People - pour 3 années consécutives
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationDavid D. R&D Waterloo, Canada
“It’s all about the team here: Smart people working together to achieve our vision. Nuance is a company where folks work hard, exchange ideas, challenge the status quo, and build consensus to drive our solutions forward."
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationEric T. Human Resources Atlanta, United States
It was the great Will Rogers who said… “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Here at Nuance –the work has always been challenging, demanding beyond belief, but in the service of others it’s fulfilling. I believe I’m making a difference. I believe together we’re making a difference. This is why I’m here.
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets about from:NuanceHealth OR from:NuanceEnt OR from:NuanceHealth OR from:DragonTweets OR from:NuanceImage