Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Sales EngineerApply Job ID 1-42257 Date posted 09/12/2019 Location New Delhi, India
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: The Sales Engineer will support the Indian Enterprise Sales team with technical elements of the pre-sales activities working in diverse industries to support the Enterprise portfolio of Nuance products and solutions marketed in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
- Working directly with clients to help them understand the technical aspects of Nuance solutions and develop possible sales scenarios. Helping convince prospects of the value of our products, services and Nuance in general
- Elaborating functional and feature requirements of the target application with customer/partner for speech-enabled and voice biometric applications
- Working with the Sales Managers and the Professional Services team to develop work estimates and statements of work for tailored speech and biometric applications and technology integration based on preliminary requirements
- Technical lead qualification
- Providing technical content to sales proposals
- Technical and sales training, maintaining communication with the counterparts, ensuring the proper and current information flow from and to the account
- Providing feedback to the Product Management organization on the technical requirements in the market and application ideas
- Product demos at customers / partners
- Technical presentations
- Technical support case qualification and providing some technical support locally
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
- A proven track record of relevant industry experience (Speech Technology, IVR/Mobile/Web Applications)
- Interest in automated speech recognition applications and mobile/web applications
- Project management & customer facing experience and skills
- Familiarity with web and mobile application technology and architecture (standards, platforms, processes, etc.)
- Eager and able to work in a multicultural environment
- Comfortable in making presentations and speaking to an audience
- Very good communicator
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Native speaker of Hindi or extremely proficient
- A team player, willing to share data, presentations and findings
- A self-disciplined and self-motivated individual, able to work with a minimum of direct supervision
- Ready and able to travel (work will be mostly in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore in India; occasionally US)
Preferred Skills: Biometric skills
Education: Engineering background (e.g. Computer Science or Engineering or similar)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc