Principal QA EngineerApply Location Noida, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
The selected candidate will be responsible for technically leading and designing, developing and executing system tests for automotive customers. In addition, this candidate should have excellent automation skills. The candidate will also trouble shoot issues and write detailed bugs reports and status reports so that progress in testing can be easily tracked.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible to lead automotive solutions developed by Nuance. This will involve coming up with test strategies, driving quality improvements, supporting team members, reviewing and analyzing test results of the team, holding defect triage meetings.
- Responsible for the test execution on a system level to perform load, performance, endurance and high availability testing. Additional responsibilities include complex system trouble shooting and quality delivery of the different supported languages against AI/Auto
- Document, design, execute and complex tests that demonstrate that complex requirements are met over a long period of time (stability and performance tests) and with an extreme amount of data.
- Work in implementing and maintaining the automation framework of the test infrastructure. This includes developing new automated testcases, in addition to maintaining existing ones
- Use and develop trouble-shooting tools and methodologies that minimize the turnaround time of issue identification.
- Trouble shoot and suggest improvements on administration practices for data centers in the field.
- Report and maintain complex results in a clear and structure manner.
- Report bugs in a clear and concise manner and be prepared to support the team in trouble-shooting and finding the root cause.
- Report progress on test efforts clearly.
- Work with the development and research teams and strategize for test efficiency.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Education:Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum years of work experience:12+ years Industry experience in Software Quality Assurance
• Bachelor or Graduate University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• 7+ years of industry experience in Software Quality Assurance or Integration and Verification of SW solutions in complex environments.
• Programming languages knowledge: Java, C/C++
• Advance knowledge of Linux (installation, configuration, maintenance).
• Solid understanding of computer networks and excellent troubleshooting skills in those environments;
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated Leadership abilities. Motivated and good team player
• The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and very demanding environment
• Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively. Have a customer mindset when proposing solutions;
• Experience working in the public cloud.
• Experience testing software releases in an Agile environment.
• Experience with speech recognition and Natural Language Understanding
• Knowledge of Junit, HttpUnit, Fitnesse or other API testing tools.
• Familiarity with Agile Development process, Rally/Jira tools
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth