Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior QA EngineerApply Job ID 1-41112 Date posted 05/16/2019 Location Noida, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Automotive team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
At Nuance Automotive, we’re futurists, re-imagining what’s possible at the intersection of humans, mobility and machines – then making it happen. If you’re ready to be a part of building and delivering the ultimate, future-ready mobility experience that is miles ahead of the competition, you should join us. Building on our deep expertise and unparalleled innovation, we are accelerating the pace of change and transforming the in-car cockpit. We’ve reimagined and redefined the mobility experience, creating a new standard that goes beyond driving to a connected and informed world. Today, we’re shrinking the gap between the driver and the automobile, transforming the machine into a natural extension of the human inside.
While we’re busy building the next generation of the in-car user experience, we’re also focused on the next step: spinning off from Nuance into a new, independent, publicly traded company that will be solely focused on the growing mobility assistant market and its adjacent opportunities – autonomous cars, smart cities, enhanced shared mobility, and more – that are on the horizon. Our new company will be a fast-moving, innovative organization that will use our 20-year history as a springboard to the next level. There’s never been a more exciting time to join Nuance Automotive.
The QA Engineer will work on Automotive Professional Services project teams that integrate and deliver Nuance state-of-the-art speech recognition and text-to-speech products to embedded platforms for major automotive and consumer electronics companies.
You will be closely working together with our customers’ integration teams to help them include Nuance technologies into successful products in an efficient way. As a QA engineer in the Professional Services team, you will be responsible for documenting, developing and executing functional and system tests to verify the software quality of Nuance deliveries in the integrated embedded product platform. The candidate should be a good team player with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
We are looking for a strong and motivated software QA engineer. Your main responsibilities will be, however will not be limited to:
• Analyze new features and write & maintain functional, system test cases
• Develop scripts for automation of functional testing operating on PC and embedded platforms
• Execution of test plans using customer supplied embedded systems
• Analysis of test results (test log review and triage of defects)
• Creation of test reports, documentation of software defects
• Work in an Agile environment
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications -
Education:Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum years of work experience:5+ years
• Good knowledge on software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
• Programming skills with fluency in one or more scripting languages (Python, Perl).
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems quickly and creatively
• Experience with embedded systems, real-time operating systems, and embedded software development (eg. Linux, QNX).
• Demonstrated ability to set-up communication hardware, flashing firmware, and basic issues troubleshooting
• Excellent oral and written skills in English
• Positive "can-do" attitude, well organized, focusing on achieving results cost-effectively.
• Initiative and perseverance to deliver high quality work
• Fluency in a second language (European or Asian languages preferred)
• Knowledge of a software development process (e.g. Agile)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc