Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
APJ Regional Security LeadApply Job ID 1-40568 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Pune, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The APJ Regional Security Lead will demonstrate subject matter expertise over all aspects of a converged security program with a clear comprehension of risk management principles. The position will be responsible for guard management, physical security systems operations and integrations, travel safety and security, event security, building a converged Security Operations Center (SOC), investigations and incident and crisis management. The Regional Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with senior management as well as interacting with internal and external stakeholders like property managers, federal and local law enforcement and external security experts.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and manage guard operations to include aligning with corporate security standards, define event, alarm and incident response protocols and training
• Collaborate and integrate with a converged SOC
• Identify and implement regional enterprise access control, intrusion detection and video management platforms
• Refine and document physical security standards and guidelines
• Implement and/or update Visitor Management process
• Conduct interviews and general investigative follow-up
• Partner with Legal and provide litigation support services
• Work closely with HR on developing Workplace Violence Prevention & Response procedures/training
• Partner with Global Real Estate & Facilities on the security design and implementation for construction projects
• Direct and manage regional security vendors and ensure Nuance security standard compliance
• Analyze technology data to define qualitative metrics, gaps, trends and build risk models on employee activity
• Identify technologies to increase efficiencies and reporting capabilities for the GSOC
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications–
Education:University level degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Criminal Justice or IT. Security Certifications will be considered.
Minimum years of work experience:10
• Expertise in all aspects of a comprehensive security program
• Demonstrates a profound sense of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
• Advanced knowledge of GSOC integration, event, alarm and incident response protocols
• Proven ability to build key internal and external relationships
• Is flexible and can scale quickly and champions change
• Global mindset and knowledgeable of global risk landscape
•A demonstrated passion towards a converged security model
• Knowledge of multiple access platforms to include Honeywell, Brivo and S2
• General knowledge of security systems compliance with international, federal and state regulations
• Working knowledge of rules of evidence and general legal principlesCollaborate and integrate with a converged SOC
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc