Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Global ServiceDesk AnalystApply Job ID 1-44562 Date posted 06/28/2020 Location Pune, India
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Part of a professional team of agents providing a single point of contact for the efficient resolution of end-user technical problems and requests. The Global Service Desk supports Nuance Communications employees across multiple business units 24x7. As a member of this team, the Analyst will manage multiple priorities, generate innovative solutions to problems and develop skills required to support the efforts of the business units.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
Education:College graduate / Bachelor's Degree Holder or equivalent experience
Minimum Years of Work Experience:2-3 years
• Customer service skills: Ability to understand and empathize with customer concerns/issues remaining committed to providing quality results. Positive service attitude.
• Decision making skills: Apply to apply discretion resulting in appropriate/desired resolutions.
• Strong troubleshooting skills: Ability to analyze issues and assist in determining root cause and appropriate solutions. High degree of problem solving.
• Strong technical skills: Capable of learning, understanding and communicating technical information.
• Strong knowledge of standard Microsoft OS and desktop products, VPN & Remote Access, desktop network connectivity & account administration, desktop hardware and peripherals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
•Supervise work flow of local Pune Service Desk Agents.
• Provide comprehensive Level 2 phone support for the efficient resolution of technology problems and requests across the global organization.
• Responsible for escalating/transferring issues to appropriate Tier 2/3 support and other internal and external IT support groups.
• Assist Sr IT Manager and coordinate with other IT functions to ensure appropriate communication with end-users reporting issues.
• Provide recommendations and feedback to Sr IT Manager regarding efficency improvements.
• Provide technical advice, guidance and informal training to end-users of hardware and software programs.
• Responsible for meeting the key performance metrics associated with Help Desk service provided.
• Escalating/transfer issues to appropriate Tier 2/3 support and other IT support groups as needed.
• Take ownership of all customer interactions, utilize appropriate follow-through, and log all customer interactions.
•Provide timely feedback to external and internal customers via phone, e-mail, or other form of communication.
• Resolve issues utilizing excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning skills, and a high level of individual judgment to ensure outcomes of customer satisfaction.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc