Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Manager, TA OperationsApply Job ID 1-42055 Date posted 08/08/2019 Location Pune, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Summary: Reporting to the Vice President of Global HR Operations, this role will focus on implementing and managing a Global Shared Services Model to attract, develop and attract the employees who will make our customers successful. The Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations will manage a team of about 12 professionals dedicated to providing the best candidate, manager, and new employee experiences. The ideal candidate will have experiences in designing an end to end scalable talent acquisition operations shared services model from requisition management through assessment, global interview scheduling, background checks, offer, onboarding, auditing, reporting and analytics. The qualified candidate will have at least 2 years of experience managing a highly effective team coupled with process redesign including opportunities to streamline the application tracking systems. The role will be responsible to oversee the documentation of “playbooks” as a one stop self-service tool for the Talent Acquisition Operations as well as Talent Acquisition Delivery Team ensure a white glove services to our internal Talent Acquisition Delivery Stakeholders, HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, Employee & Executive Referrals, Business Executives, and Finance Controllers.
In this role, you will be responsible managing a highly effective team while also implementing global programs while being a trusted advisor to your internal stakeholders while managing escalations, meeting agenda, presentations, team building activities, vendor relationships and Return on Investment (ROI) tracking.
- Will represent Nuance in the maintenance and upgrading of Talent Acquisition systems (Icims) ATS, CRM and Onboarding. Ensuring that configuration of system supports accurate and meaningful reporting for TA, HR, Finance and the Business.
- Reviewing and documenting current TA processes, identifying Talent Acquisition process efficiencies and determining a going forward plan for global TA processes.
- Development and refinement of existing reports for the Business, HR and TA.
- Maintaining relationships with vendors for background checks, search firms etc.- creating processes and documentation.
- Maintaining relationship with the corporate functional experts to enable us to plan for acquisition implementations.
- Develops recruitment metrics with management team that drives optimal staffing performance. Manage hiring targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), ensuring that our process is running efficiently and/or improving over time. Collaborates with TA team and other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting tools and processes.
- Identify and implement recruiting "best practices" across the company to help streamline and standardize our processes. Will have all oversight, governance for continuous improvement efforts.
- Works closing with HR Operations to ensure smooth and efficient hand offs of processes.
- Provide monthly budgetary support for the department and ensuring we map to expected expenditures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field plus 7+ years total professional experience. Must have at least two years of talent acquisition operations experience covering customer service, systems, process, and data management and reporting.
- An individual with exceptional organizational, analytical and problem solving skills and the proven ability to comprehend technical HR related systems architecture, understand data flows across key applications, and serve as key conduit between the TA, Finance, HRIS and IT organizations. Success will require advanced Excel skills with proven capabilities to create dashboards, reports (including data integration from other sources and pivot tables) and being well-practiced in the art of translating data into a fact based story for the organization.
- The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working and problem solving with others as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills and the demonstrated ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Previous success in the leadership and development of talent with at least two years of direct team management responsibilities to select, motivate and retain top talent.
- Experience developing performance metrics and score cards for exempt recruitment a requirement
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, CRM tools and other Internet sourcing tools a must along with strong project management skills.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a highly dynamic and often times ambiguous environment
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc