Principal Digital Marketing AnalystApply Location Pune, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Summary: We are looking for a senior level Principal Digital Marketing Data Analyst to help us understand fully what’s working and what’s not within our digital ecosystem so we’re in a constant state of improvement.
The demand on digital technologies to support Nuance’s marketing activities is rapidly increasing; as a result, our Nuance Digital Marketing Group is expanding. We are looking for talented and passionate team players to join to join our offshore team in Pune, India and contribute to Nuance’s continued success.
The incumbent will:
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated interpersonal and relationship management capabilities. When interacting with internal different business groups and external vendors, he/she need to have a clear goal and objective in mind; be flexible and knows to leverage different options to get things done
- Thrive in a varied, fast-paced and result-driven environment, with clear understanding of responsibility and accountability; work well under pressure, always being open minded and keeping internal clients’ needs at the forefront
- Successfully manage his/her time and work with across functional groups, and external vendors
- With fast changing technologies, we are also expecting the person to be a quick learner and to be able to figure things out, apply new technologies, and work with sound judgment and minimal instruction/supervision.
- Be a strong team player with a positive attitude, ready to keep programs and projects forward; have the desire to succeed, grow and exceed expectations.
This position will report to Director of Technology, Digital Marketing group.
- Partner with corporate Communications, divisional marketing users, as well as branding partners to measure UX campaign efforts, refine dashboards and optimize reporting; development and implementation of analytic tracking standards and site code to ensure consistent KPIs company-wide
- Collection and reporting of online analytics for Nuance’s various marketing digital platforms, with a focus on Nuance.com and what’s next Nuance social blog site; routinely measure web traffic, trends, customer experience, and campaign performance to support Nuance marketers
- Proactively analyzing data and reporting/presenting insights that are digestible and actionable by Nuance marketers around the world, ensuring our digital marketing efforts are continually course-correcting to create maximum pact
- Work hand in hand with onshore digital marketing technology team to continue improving Nuance digital marketing technology eco-system, especially data analytics platforms
- The successful candidate will conduct ongoing best-practice research to keep us at the leading edge and optimize business KPI's / marketing ROI, while working with various cross-functional teams and data sources.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with our sites
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc requests for web performance analysis from internal corporate marketing and divisional marketing teams
- Build and maintain Corp and division monthly web analytics reports to monitor online business and communicate results and recommendations to key stakeholders regularly
- Continuously identify opportunities to modify reporting and analytic strategies to better meet the needs of the business
- Maintain and manage analytics tracking and page tagging standards; ensure consistent implementation process across all marketing web properties
- Manage analytics requests that incorporate: web and blog/social media traffic and behavior; site conversions and funnels; customer feedback and satisfaction ratings
- Provide proactive insights based on regular analyses and special-request inquiries for performance against specific business objectives
- Serve as the company’s digital marketing analytics subject matter expert, staying on top of news, trends, and best practices
- Collaborate closely with corporate and divisional marketing teams in the US, EMEA and Asia Pacific to define tracking goals and objectives
- Understand and deliver clear verbal and written explanations of performance metrics to divisional marketing teams
- Analyze potential changes to the website based on MVT results, closely track the results of changes or tests
- Assist divisional marketing program managers and corporate PR and social media teams with campaign tracking needs and post-campaign analysis
- Generate weekly/monthly trend and variance analyses of traffic and revenue
- Develop strong understanding of traffic drivers and advertising revenue streams
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8
• Strong analytical skills; able to review large amounts of data, form hypotheses and draw meaningful patterns and insights from disparate data sources. Explain complex data in a clear manner to non-technical stakeholders
• Strong critical thinking skills; able to understand goals and objectives of web products and projects and provide recommendations regarding how to use web metrics, customer feedback and market or industry benchmarks to monitor success towards goals and objectives
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
• At least 3 years of working with standard web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics/Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (preferred), Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.; and ability to leverage their advanced features and functionality to generate meaningful reports and insights
• At least 3 years of experience in web user behavior analysis and advanced web analytics methodologies; knowledge and applied experience with digital marketing strategy and analytics (social media, SEM, SEO, display advertising and e-Commerce)
• 3-5 years of business analysis experience in large companies with multiple functions / business units, preferred
• Experience with Adobe marketing cloud platform, especially Adobe AEM and Target Web.
• Experience with other Digital Platforms such as Tableau, GoodData.
• Experience with Digital Advertising: Google AdWords, DoubleClick
Education: Bachelor's Degree with Computer Science and Engineering, Business Degree is huge plus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth