QA Automation EngineerApply Location Pune, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily, so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The QA Automation Engineer works with a team of testers, developers and documentation staff in the testing of the next generation of Dragon speech recognition products. The candidate will be a self-starter and will work on multiple deliverables with dynamic schedules.
• Consult with team lead on software and system design in order to facilitate test automation.
• Develop efficient and thorough sprint test plans. Conduct sprint testing using exploratory, functional test case, and regression (manual and automated) methods.
• Develop and reinforce testing methods, procedures for measuring product quality, and determining release readiness.
• Collaborate with scrum team developers to develop new features and resolve issues.
• Contribute to the success of the scrum team through active and collaborative participation in sprint planning, daily scrums and sprint retrospectives.
• Enhance, extend, and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks.
• Solve complex automation challenges and work on complex projects with minimal supervision
• Design and develop automated unit, functional, regression and performance test programs or scripts based on libraries of reusable test code modules or functions.
• Work with scrum teams to establish and promote best practices, standards and processes for automation testing.
• Assist with writing and execution manual test cases as needed.
• Help build and maintain our applications in your team’s environments.
Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+
• Motivated person with technical mindset, professional with 4+ years of experience in QA Automation or programming
• Ability to multitask with proven tight deadline experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to write clear code with minor refactoring and supervision.
• Experience with JIRA (ClearQuest or any other Bug reporting tool)
• Experience working with source control tool like Git, Perforce or similar
• Experience working with RESTful web services (like SOAPUI or similar)
• Experience testingASP.NetCore service apps
• Experience writing unit\integration tests for testing Web Sockets apps
• Knowledge of Web Sockets - able to compose JSON request and test response
• Experience in one of programming languages: Java, C#, Python
• Experience automation iOS and Android mobile applications
• Experience working with Microsoft UI Automation
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent working knowledge of Agile
• Excellent working knowledge SDLC
• Working knowledge of Silk Test or QTP
• Experience working/implementing CI/CD
• Experience working with Azure Web Services
• Experience with Web\Desktop UI automation (WebDriver, SilkTest, etc)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth